Killed by police

Just now, GregPersons said:

Read the rest of my post. Also, were you or were you not a police officer? Why is this suddenly impossible for you to answer now? 

If you were, why can't you prove it?

I was a law enforcement officer. Now, tell us about those dark, traumatic moments of when you were begging for your life.

C'mon, you'll feel better. I promise.

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I was a law enforcement officer. Now, tell us about those dark, traumatic moments of when you were begging for your life.

C'mon, you'll feel better. I promise.

You seem reluctant to share the details, so you're obviously afraid of answering. 

Which type of coward would you like to be known as?

A) Too scared because then maybe ANTIFA will find your house and steal your metamucil and box tv 

B) Too scared because you are playing pretend cop on a message board and can't reveal that here

C) Too scared because you were indeed a cop and you know you didn't do *****

D) Too scared because you were indeed a cop and you did shady ***** that could potentially be found in records

E) Too scared because you claim you stand for things, but when push comes to shove, you really just want the easiest way out 

You seem reluctant to share the details, so you're obviously afraid of answering. 

A) Too scared because then maybe ANTIFA will find your house and steal your metamucil and box tv 

B) Too scared because you are playing pretend cop on a message board and can't reveal that here

D) Too scared because you were indeed a cop and you did shady ***** that could potentially be found in records

E) Too scared because you claim you stand for things, but when push comes to shove, you really just want the easiest way out 

I think you are emotionally unhinged.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

If he's a coward, why are you afraid?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I  think you are emotionally unhinged.

"E" it is. Emotionally unhinged is the coward's way to say "ya got me." 

"E" for empty. And that is to say, we're done with you here. These are your final colors to me, coward. You have not changed any hearts or minds today, but you have confirmed what we have known to be true all along.

ACAB. All Cops Are Bastards. You prove the only exceptions to this rule are entirely fictional. 

Congratulations on a (insert adjective) career.... well, presumably you had a career. No reason to assume you're definitely truthful after beating your chest about your career than putting your tail between your legs when offered the chance to boast with your favorite thing -- remember where we started? -- police statistics. Didn't you see how I brought that full circle for you? I gave you such an opportunity to show us whatever numbers you had that reflected positively on your work.

Do you know what you did instead? You actively chose to avoid the question and hide your work. Did you think that wasn't noticeable? Did you think that was clever, like maybe we wouldn't see it? How can you have such a bad poker face in text?????

What a shame that I won't see your reply. What a coward!

1 minute ago, GG said:

If he's a coward, why are you afraid?

I want to see our resident cop's record of service. Why is this so scary to everybody? Should be a rewarding activity and we'll all learn together. Don't know why this is controverisal.

We have an expert in our midst. A real cop with real years on the force. He has things he wants to share. But he doesn't want to show any specific accomplishments or records? It seems strange. Cops work in the public sphere. Their work is largely a matter of public record. All he needs to do is share some basic info and a lot of it can be found in various databases. 

Just seems pretty reasonable. I didn't deduce he was a cop after 10 guesses. He volunteered it.

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Just seems pretty reasonable. I didn't deduce he was a cop after 10 guesses. He volunteered it.

Actually it's not a reasonable request at all. 

And if you weren't a lazy whiner, you would know in what capacity 1959 served.  

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Actually it's not reasonable at all

Nah, actually it is entirely reasonable. Especially after the precedent was set badgering toward my identity, I realized okay that's a tactic in play. He volunteered this info. He used it as a way to "win" the earlier argument, in his framing. It's more than germane to the conversation. 

Fair play, I'm within my rights to badger him for somewhere between 10-15 more posts by my count, particularly if you add in his final gambit of the "we" and "choking" thing where you could really tell he felt like he really had something.

If this is true that he was a police officer, and these are examples of his deductive reasoning skills.... HOLY ***** ***** THE POLICE IN AMERICA ARE BROKEN

Billsfan1959 just put on a clinic that not only are all cops duplicitous bastards, they're ***** stupid cowards! He got off light with an ignore. Or he should give me his records and let me look. I can't imagine anything is in there but nothingness if anything, which is embarrassing I guess, but the repeated reluctance... hm. 

Nah, actually it is entirely reasonable. Especially after the precedent was set badgering toward my identity, I realized okay that's a tactic in play. He volunteered this info. He used it as a way to "win" the earlier argument, in his framing. It's more than germane to the conversation. 

Fair play, I'm within my rights to badger him for somewhere between 10-15 more posts by my count, particularly if you add in his final gambit of the "we" and "choking" thing where you could really tell he felt like he really had something.

If this is true that he was a police officer, and these are examples of his deductive reasoning skills.... HOLY ***** ***** THE POLICE IN AMERICA ARE BROKEN

Billsfan1959 just put on a clinic that not only are all cops duplicitous bastards, they're ***** stupid cowards! He got off light with an ignore. Or he should give me his records and let me look. I can't imagine anything is in there but nothingness if anything, which is embarrassing I guess, but the repeated reluctance... hm. 

I provided a summary of my career and background as relevant to our discussion. I never asked for your identity. I never asked you to provide any specific identifying information on an internet forum. You can believe what I said or not. That is your right and irrelevant to what I was asking.

You made the claim you were out there begging for your life in the context of BLM. You asked me to prove you said that and I did. 

I simply asked you for the details of any time you have been out there begging for your life with the police. No names, locations, or identifying information. Just the actual details of the incident(s) in terms of what happened. I think that would be relevant to our discussion.

Let go of your hatred and hostility for a moment and open up with some honesty.

20 hours ago, GregPersons said:

I'm in here with a shotgun blowing zombies' heads off. Figuratively speaking, that is. Zombies and racists aren't so dissimilar, it's a degenerative brain disease that makes you dress & look like ***** & most of them are out of shape. In this case, the shotgun blasts are truth and cursing.

See, even on you horrible folks, I would not wish on you what you have already wished upon so many others. You clutch your pearls and getting called names (despite also calling names, complete B word move) but real problems, you could give a *****. 

Small thinkers! Small *****? 

How has this not been suspended? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

Actually it's not a reasonable request at all. 

And if you weren't a lazy whiner, you would know in what capacity 1959 served.  

Is it possible that He Only Gains By Our Yin and yang approach?

Edited by 4merper4mer

12 minutes ago, outsidethebox said:

Seems more like insidethebox thinking. Anyway it's probably because the post you quoted of mine was extremely clear in it's sarcasm and figurative language, ya narc. 

You're one of those bootlickers on twitter who @-tags the FBI and CIA on posts you don't like, aren't ya? Pretty little hall monitor. Authoritarianism instincts run deep, even here in the small turf battles of online Buffalo Bills message boards 

Edited by GregPersons

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Seems more like insidethebox thinking. Anyway it's probably because the post you quoted of mine was extremely clear in it's sarcasm and figurative language, ya narc. 

You're one of those bootlickers on twitter who @-tags the FBI and CIA on posts you don't like, aren't ya? Pretty little hall monitor.

You need help

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, outsidethebox said:

I’ll second that. At first I thought we had someone new who we could have a reasonable debate with, but it appears Mr Parsons is someone who’s on here 24/7 just throwing bombastic comments, and hurling insults. Can someone offer Greg a job so that he’s too tired from an honest day’s work to waste his life away at the keyboard? Or can the Moderators do us all a favor?

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, outsidethebox said:

You need help

How has this not been suspended!?!??!!

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll second that. At first I thought we had someone new who could have a reasonable debate with, but it appears Mr Parsons is someone who’s on here 24/7 just throwing bombastic comments, and hurling insults. Can someone offer Greg a job so that he’s too tired from an honest day’s work to waste his life away at the keyboard? Or can the Moderators do us all a favor?

Thirded. He seems a bit uppity. Just don't really like his kind 'round here.

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

GregPersons is the combination of Antifa, Moslem Brotherhood, and the DNC. Watching everyone engage on his level and on his terms will be pretty amusing. Let the games begin.

I think the saddest part is that they want to fight police brutality by transforming America into a police state. There is just no critical thinking on the left. You can’t make this crap up!

Just now, Troll Toll said:

I think the saddest part is that they want to fight police brutality by transforming America into a police state. There is just no critical thinking on the left. You can’t make this crap up!

They are useful idiots fully in support of international crime. They know what they are doing. Look at how organized everything is on their end.