Brian Daboll press conference 6/5

Who knew Dabs could be the facilitator in all of this for pushing the right buttons to solidify team chemistry again? Well, not yours truly. I was calling for his head halfway through 2018 season IIRC. :doh: Keep up the good work coach! (Oh, and maybe give the ball to Singletary now and then this year?)  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Did McD put together a great staff or what?  He, Frazier, and Daboll make me proud to be a fan.  These guys "get it" and have hit all the right notes in talking about the racial crisis.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 2

He's saying all the right things anyway... like an earlier poster mentioned, it's taken me a while to warm to Daboll, but i'm coming around, plus the rest of the staff and the team seem to really like and respect him.

Yolo - thanks as ever for collating all of this, it's greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Edited by NI Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Did anyone ask him why the hell he stopped calling running plays with a late-game lead in he playoffs last year?

And here you are, rousing rabbles..........

He didn't........he had Josh run and then lateral near the sideline. That's a running play. They did just fine in the end..............?

He is clearly a leader and not a Boss. 
    The problem with dominating those under you is, in the end. All you have is followers.

Daboll understands that the “ team” has to create its own leadership. 

3 hours ago, eball said:

Did McD put together a great staff or what?  He, Frazier, and Daboll make me proud to be a fan.  These guys "get it" and have hit all the right notes in talking about the racial crisis.

Dabs is smooth. I agree, love our staff!

• Like (+1) 1

We have a really good coaching and FO staff, they seem to get it, I believe with the great caliber of players we have our team will come together and be a cohesive and powerful unit.

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

And here you are, rousing rabbles..........

He didn't........he had Josh run and then lateral near the sideline. That's a running play. They did just fine in the end..............?

also that play where people forgot how to block.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

also that play where people forgot how to block.

And why were we playing for a field goal instead of a touchdown at the end of the first half?

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 1