Leslie Frazier press conference 6/4

If the Dude can quote Gandhi with one of his best holistic statements, he has my vote.

Frazier just ticked up a notch on my Respect meter

Shame that the Fromm incident took a place in the PC  :  ( 

17 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Was any football discused?

my thoughts. Tough times all around though.

• Like (+1) 1

As far as what Jake Fromm said and as far as what other players around the league have said, I think you forgive them. Show mercy and clemency. It’s a great opportunity to recruit people to your cause and earn a few allies. No need to put someone on full blast when they could be working for you.

• Like (+1) 1

Every player on this team has sent something as bad, or worse, in a text message before, of course they'll forgive him. They understand it's just a roll of the dice that it wasn't THEM in national spotlight for dumb ***** they've said to people 

They're elite 20something males, ie peak human stupidity 

Edited by arcane
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Was any football discused?

I would not care if football was the last item on the agenda in team meetings this week, and iy sounds like it may be.  There is a great deal of emotion and legitimate concerns amongst the players at the moment.  It would be smart for coaches to address that as a first priority for the team to help ensure that team unity remains intact.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Gandhi’s take on the golden rule never gets old. 

And so does Kennedy's famous quote during his inauguration "ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”   Both are setting stones for us to make our life meaningful.   Two great quotes that echo all the time. 

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

I would not care if football was the last item on the agenda in team meetings this week, and iy sounds like it may be.  There is a great deal of emotion and legitimate concerns amongst the players at the moment.  It would be smart for coaches to address that as a first priority for the team to help ensure that team unity remains intact.  

Time for Sean to show his true leadership.

I guess I’m uninformed, but what did Fromm say on a text?  I must be the only one who doesn’t know.  As far as Frasier’s reference to Gandhi, great take and love that man.  For those who read books on him or even saw that movie, he was an amazing leader.  He had more in common with Christ than anyone I have ever read in history.  I understand different faiths, but the messaging was almost identical.