Jake Fromm: Controversial comments

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

He actually said that?

Your model franchise didn't cut that guy.  How do you reconcile that?

How does one contribute to a 26 page thread without knowing what is being discussed?  Well....it's easy!

How do I reconcile?  Pegula and Kraft are the same species, doc.  But you already knew that.  

Terry is no doubt crafting another statement as we speak and will release it once he can think of enough nautical references to really punch it up.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

I think the idea of "cancel culture" is pretty overblown. Whose life has been ruined by a dumb mistake in choice of words? Maybe there are a handful of folks but I cannot think of one.

please leave the boards

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

How does one contribute to a 26 page thread without knowing what is being discussed?  Well....it's easy!

How do I reconcile?  Pegula and Kraft are the same species, doc.  But you already knew that.  

Terry is no doubt crafting another statement as we speak and will release it once he can think of enough nautical references to really punch it up.

Nice deflection WEO.  You never fail to fail.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I did. 

So it’s not that he’s bigoted against blacks. It’s that he’s bigoted against non whites.  Well why didn’t you say so?  

FALSE ALARM EVERYONE!!!

Edited by Billl

2 minutes ago, Billl said:

So it’s not that he’s bigoted against blacks. It’s that he’s bigoted against non whites.  Well why didn’t you say so?  

FALSE ALARM EVERYONE!!!

nope you still missed a part he didn't say all whites.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

nope you still missed a part he said Elite whites.

Poor people are trash too, amirite?  

(Median household income in Buffalo is < $32,000)

Edited by Billl

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I did. 

I actually agree with you here. He stated that only "elite white people" can afford them. 

Well, I'm white, but I'm hardly what would be considered elite. So how is his statement only referring to black people, unless that is what someone is assuming?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I actually agree with you here. He stated that only "elite white people" can afford them. 

Well, I'm white, but I'm hardly what would be considered elite. So how is his statement only referring to black people, unless that is what someone is assuming?

So he said f—k you too.  All better.  He should really connect with the dozens of Buffalo elite.  

Edited by Billl

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Agree with this but at what cost do you keep this dude? For the risk of losing your locker room and leaders? 

Not worth it for a 5th round pick and most likely NFL back up at best. 

I think its gonna be fine.....he apologized for it....our locker room is pretty strong.....and he isnt going to be in a position of leadership immediately

If he ends up developing into a pretty good QB.....we should release him over one mistake

If this continues?   He is a goner

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Agree with this but at what cost do you keep this dude? For the risk of losing your locker room and leaders? 

Not worth it for a 5th round pick and most likely NFL back up at best. 

Locker room discord will be the last thing McD wants to see I’m sure—big test for the process coming up! You’re right about the overall lack of investment the Bills would lose if he’s cut—then watch Belichick pick him up for his redemption tour and turn him into the next system Matt Cassel for an 11-5 season? :o

Josh Allen had a similar problem and apologized and everyone moved in. It’s just stupid talk by a young guy. I don’t think it’ll cause him to get dropped. McDermott and Beane will have a talk with him and he’ll get his mulligan.