Jake Fromm: Controversial comments

9 minutes ago, McGahee said:

Allen said "Heil" directed at an account called Hitler and added an emoji to signify the nazi salute. He also said "If it ain't white it ain't right."

Less worrisome was him using slurs, some of which were song lyrics.

Allen's stuff is probably worse than Fromm actually.

You seem to have an agenda -- it's almost as if you created an account to spew this stuff.

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Would you mind if I get a transcript of your past texts and decide if there’s anything in there I feel warranted to put you on blast for?

I'll warn you: there are dick pics...

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

I was just thinking of how he told those officers how they were asses and then reunited with his “baser girlfriend”. Wondering how offended he is. 

Who cares?

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

You seem to have an agenda -- it's almost as if you created an account to spew this stuff.

Yea...created an account weeks ago in case another Bills QB was revealed as a racist...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, McGahee said:

Yea...created an account weeks ago in case another Bills QB was revealed as a racist...

Now we know what happened to the infamous “Wrong Josh” account ;). Well played. In other news, Allen has the respect and following of his teammates in that locker room earned on/off the field since he got here, so there’s that. I doubt Tre for example, would silently put up with him if he’s a racist, but you go ahead and feel free to share your own narrative on this.

• Like (+1) 1

He's apologized and the team seems to be trying to work with him so I'm not sure we're going to get much more clarity on this. Though who knows maybe his agent will find a way to leak more of the conversation if it makes him look better or she'll post more and it'll be worse, who knows.

This is gold though.

Edited by Warcodered

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe he spent time with the NE rookie kicker relaxing at Mein (summer) Kampf.

I see you WEO! :D Post of the day 

Just now, Dr. Who said:

What percentage of your 8 posts are dedicated to this topic?

I’m sure he’s qualified to “cast the first stone,” as it were.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think they will have to consider cutting Fromm, Josh's tweets were from his high school days, this is supposedly from a year ago. I think if you are really about "The Process" then you have to be serious about character and this is a part of someones character.

7 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

That apology is good enough for me and about what this warranted.  If his teammates are okay with this (big if), then this is over as far as I'm concerned.  I'll feel differently if I hear otherwise from his teammates.

good thing you aren't running a team

47 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Well would he say it in the locker room if it were a joke? 

Hey everyone gather round.  I’ve got a great joke that you’re all going to love.  We should make silencers really expensive so that blacks can’t afford them.  Get it?  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Huge hit in the locker room.

Edited by Billl
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billl said:

Hey everyone gather round.  I’ve got a great joke that you’re all going to love.  We should make silencers really expensive so that blacks can’t afford them.  Get it?  HAHAHAHAHAHA

He actually said that?

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe he spent time with the NE rookie kicker relaxing at Mein (summer) Kampf.

Your model franchise didn't cut that guy.  How do you reconcile that?

Edited by Doc