Jake Fromm: Controversial comments

23 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I will take the word of guys who played with him at UGA and High School.

Teammates like Divaad Wilson and Terry Godwin?

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why would their words matter when you can take the word of people on the internet?

They are his words on the internet...

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So the leaker is “feeling it” now but didn’t back in March, 2019...got it. She should’ve called it out at the time if her motives are on the up and up? 

I understand the sentiment, but the last nine days have been transformative for a lot of people. It’s quite possible she wasn’t feeling it at all 15 months ago. I wonder if there is additional motivation though. 

14 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Some of them aren't real thrilled w him either

Do you have quotes from some? Honestly asking.

i read the Godwin quote and sounds more like a reaction to Fromm and Brees. Unless I am missing one where he says something about direct knowledge or experience of witnessing racism from Fromm. If so please share. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Just now, K-9 said:

I understand the sentiment, but the last nine days have been transformative for a lot of people. It’s quite possible she wasn’t feeling it at all 15 months ago. I wonder if there is additional motivation though. 

If Jake Fromm gets cut, that’s the Bills prerogative because what he texted was pretty bad.  

Also, for that woman.... karma.  Make no mistake, what she did was disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Bakin said:

What is the big deal?

i don’t understand. 
private text ... joke about White people. 
who cares other than the mudslingers

There’s no such thing as a “private” text, and maybe one day people will get smart enough to realize that. Especially when you’re an athlete texting random gf’s/hookups, it’s all there forever. Some jokes/conversations need to happen in person like they did for hundreds of years before cell phones. 

11 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Do you have quotes from some? Honestly asking.

i read the Godwin quote and sounds more like a reaction to Fromm and Brees. Unless I am missing one where he says something about direct knowledge or experience of witnessing racism from Fromm. If so please share. 

nice edit bro....lol

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If Jake Fromm gets cut, that’s the Bills prerogative because what he texted was pretty bad.  

Also, for that woman.... karma.  Make no mistake, what she did was disgusting

4 minutes ago, Bakin said:

What is the big deal?

i don’t understand. 

Hearing from 1st and 2nd banjo in the Appalachian Orchestra now....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bakin said:

What is the big deal?

i don’t understand. 

I don't either.  He was poking fun at some hypothetical system where the world was so drastically altered that only 'safe' people could own guns.  It's a bunch of hooey from the literatsi.  

If anything he was poking at white fear.  

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Cutting him is probably the best move. It sends a message to the rest of the team that ***** isn’t tolerated... and prevents a divided locker room. 

Are they really going to be stubborn over a 5th round pick who’s a future back up?

How can they cut him hen they keep Josh Allen for the same stuff? It clearly IS tolerated...or just if you're a starter? Messy situation!

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The ability to forgive your teammates is essential in any locker room. That’s obvious. 

You act like this 5th round pick who is the talk of the sports world right now spouting racial nonsense is like some inspiring figure worthy of trust in the Bills locker room. 

He's a rookie whose never played a game for them. That Bills locker room doesn't owe him any courtesy as he has done nothing for them but sow chaos. 

The Bills logically should not have kept him if for no other reason than because by having him people can say that the Bills have 2 QBs that have had racial issues in the past. Which hurts Josh Allen by bringing up his tweets. 

This is not good for a team on the rise.

Cut Fromm.

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Calling for him to be cut and end his career over a dumb joke?  Outrage/cancel culture is getting out of hand.  It's why I try to avoid social media.

Where was the joke?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

You are very ignorant and another pot stirrer. You are being ignored. Enjoy your negative life style. Yuck. 

You asked for quotes right after you sandwiched 2 posts around the link quoting his teammates calling him out.  Then you went back and read it and edited.

My lifestyle is super positive!  

• Like (+1) 1