Jake Fromm: Controversial comments

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This logic checks out.

What is Controversy? - Access Blog

So you're fine with misogyny but not racism?  What about transphobia?  I'd be willing to bet there's a whole buncha skeletons in a whole buncha NFL closets.  Time to sweep clean! 

Btw, the OP or Mods can change the title....Jake has confirmed its existence and apologized after meeting with the team. It's no longer in question, the only question that remains is what the team will do about it.

1 hour ago, Happy said:

The part about making the silencers expensive so only rich whites could afford them is what will bring him down, if this conversation is actually true.

It shouldn't.

Period.

9 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Yeah I guess Tre isn’t a woman so why would he care. 

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

So you're fine with misogyny but not racism?  What about transphobia?  I'd be willing to bet there's a whole buncha skeletons in a whole buncha NFL closets.  Time to sweep clean! 

Or maybe I just think it's ridiculous to label someone a misogynist based on hypothetical conversations with someone else that people have decided to label one.

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Many people in this thread do and have.

Hyperbole does not move the conversation forward.

That's rich coming from an aspiring member of the twitter lynch mob

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, teef said:

If I was Fromm, I’d double down on the insanity and post a picture of my junk.  Two negatives make a positive kind of thing. 

Absolutely not. We want the Mom Nudes you know he has them

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s cancel every person who has said something stupid, insensitive, out of touch, or just down right offensive at any point in their lives...

Thanos snap everybody out of existence who has ever said anything offensive in private conversation, and I guarantee we lose a whole lot more than 50% of the world’s population.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Or maybe I just think it's ridiculous to label someone a misogynist based on hypothetical conversations with someone else that people have decided to label one.

OK what if we have an xbox live recording of Tre calling someone a homophobic slur?  can we cancel him then?

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Absolutely not. We want the Mom Nudes you know he has them

You always seem to express an opinion that brings threads like this together.  You are a true unifying force, my Bills brother!!!

And if he doesn't have them--CUT him IMMEDIATELY...

Edited by JoeF
  • Awesome! (+1) 1