Candace Owens: George Floyd is not a Martyr

I don’t know who this woman is, but she has a salient point. She clearly believes in what she is saying as it won’t be welcomed by lefties, the black community, or the self loathing er, Americans we see all over our TVs lately. I applaud her take, as it is a voice of reason crying out in the night. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don’t know who this woman is, but she has a salient point. She clearly believes in what she is saying as it won’t be welcomed by lefties, the black community, or the self loathing er, Americans we see all over our TVs lately. I applaud her take, as it is a voice of reason crying out in the night. 

Right.

She is already being shouted down by the Liberal community.

Why?

For telling the truth?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Beast said:

Right.

She is already being shouted down by the Liberal community.

Why?

For telling the truth?

Communists have a violent reaction to the truth. I am already packing my bags to head to the FEMA camps. Why wait for communist contact tracing system to identify me as someone who will not cooperate? It will save me some bruises and I have time to get my affairs in order.

• Like (+1) 4

No one deserves to die in such a horrible way. However, my sympathy is weaning the more I hear.

Drugs, armed robbery felon, passing bad bills/checks, resisting arrest? Not sure why his life was any more special

than any of the people who have been killed or injured and/or had their properties

and livelihood destroyed in his name.

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Communists have a violent reaction to the truth. I am already packing my bags to head to the FEMA camps. Why wait for communist contact tracing system to identify me as someone who will not cooperate? It will save me some bruises and I have time to get my affairs in order.

But you are communist, that is established, now you are an official agent and infiltrating America.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

No one deserves to die in such a horrible way. However, my sympathy is weaning the more I hear.

Drugs, armed robbery felon, passing bad bills/checks, resisting arrest? Not sure why his life was any more special

than any of the people who have been killed or injured and/or had their properties

and livelihood destroyed in his name.

I agree. While Floyd’s past is irrelevant to his completely unjustifiable death, the unjustified deaths of others as a result of the riots are now being swept aside as just so much collateral damage. It’s flat out wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I agree. While Floyd’s past is irrelevant to his completely unjustifiable death, the unjustified deaths of others as a result of the riots are now being swept aside as just so much collateral damage. It’s flat out wrong. 

Sadly, it is parr for the course. Ignorance is now a bioweapon. Sociopathy on demand.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

But you are communist, that is established, now you are an official agent and infiltrating America.

That is a fascinating theory...you mad bro?

19 hours ago, Beast said:

Nailed it.

Discuss.

The bitc? does not decide who is a martyr or not...but she is correct.

Floyd was not perfect, few are, the circumstance created the status. The creater in this event are the cops. Floyd gave his life reluctantly not as a hero.

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Floyd was not perfect, few are, the circumstance created the status. The creater in this event are the cops. Floyd gave his life reluctantly not as a hero.

She most certainly can decide who is a martyr in her opinion.

Few of us also have a criminal history a mile long, burglarized a pregnant woman's apartment and held a gun to her....

Or have fentanyl, meth and pot in our system.

What Candace Owens said is spot in and hurts people's little feelings.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You have no respect for the black woman at all do you. You are oozing racism and sexism. I am really disappointed in you son.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

You have no respect for the black woman at all do you. You are oozing racism and sexism. I am really disappointed in you son.

You are correct, I did sound like that. My apology. I have a great deal of respect, I just react to people who set themselves up as judge and jury.

I reacted and she is not even a commie like you.?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, fansince88 said:

God protect her! Have to say, I love her  continually stating that she feels that he was wrongfully killed although far left will call her a hater.

certainly agree......the first cop was charged after prosecutorial due diligence and the charges upgraded once the autopsy came out.....the other three have now been charged , again after prosecutorial due diligence to determine the proper charges......wheels of justice take time to come up with proper charges....and I'd bet the Minnesota prosecutors studied the tendencies of the Minnesota Court of Appeals because you know damn well that all four WILL appeal......sorry but the Antifa or whomever reactions ala protests, rioting , destruction, cop killing et al were expertly pre-planned in case an event like this happened.....and it did.....a spontaneous reaction?.......brick delivery?......um...er...well...uh...ok.....SMH.....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

You are correct, I did sound like that. My apology. I have a great deal of respect, I just react to people who set themselves up as judge and jury.

I reacted and she is not even a commie like you.?

You are that because you set yourself up as judge and jury. You are proof that the white man just can't stop himself from doing Satan's work. What would your parents think?

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

certainly agree......the first cop was charged after prosecutorial due diligence and the charges upgraded once the autopsy came out.....the other three have now been charged , again after prosecutorial due diligence to determine the proper charges......wheels of justice take time to come up with proper charges....and I'd bet the Minnesota prosecutors studied the tendencies of the Minnesota Court of Appeals because you know damn well that all four WILL appeal......sorry but the Antifa or whomever reactions ala protests, rioting , destruction, cop killing et al were expertly pre-planned in case an event like this happened.....and it did.....a spontaneous reaction?.......brick delivery?......um...er...well...uh...ok.....SMH.....

Agree back at ya. I told my wife in a discussion 2 months ago when all the Blue state Governors started releasing inmates that phase 2 of the plan is unrest because of the Virus. They needed to stretch this out to win in November. One thing changed. A man was killed and they have a new crisis. Before anyone beats me up over this. The cops need to do time and will probably not live to see freedom again.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You are that because you set yourself up as judge and jury. You are proof that the white man just can't stop himself from doing Satan's work. What would your parents think?

...so if we're white, we are guilty of the whole mess, before, now and tomorrow I guess......exactly how are we "privileged"?....I came from a struggling WHITE background and my parents struggled to make ends meet with NO government help......and as far as the purported "Black Lives Matter", why is their focus solely on whites being the impediment?.....if "Black Lives Matter", why no effort to stop the heinous black on black murders?.....how do THOSE black lives NOT matter?.....guess I missed the memo....SMH............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

They would think I was a big enough person to apologize and admit I over reacted. 

Imagine a commie mentioning Satan, Vlady would be proud you through that in.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

They would think I was a big enough person to apologize and admit I over reacted. 

Imagine a commie mentioning Satan, Vlady would be proud you through that in.

You seem more emotional than usual today. Please, talk to me. What is really going on in your life that you have sought me out ? I believe I can help. What it is it about strong black women that frightens you so much?

Edited by Reality Check