Drew Brees getting backfire from fellow athletes over flag and kneeling remarks

Just now, Logic said:

Just curious who you mean when you say "these people".

"These people" meaning the people rioting. The people who never built a building, a business, a family. Those people. The vast majority of people I see.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

That's.....that's literally what all of this is about.

So white America is out killing black people because they are black? Wow, and with a name like Logic you missed that course. Prove to me he did that because he's black. Go ahead, try. What he did was despicable, but how do you know he did it on the basis of race?

4 minutes ago, Billl said:

Nobody is advocating rioting here.  We’re talking about a peaceful, silent protest.  That’s still too much to ask, though.  The only form of protest white America accepts from blacks is shutting their f——ing mouths.

The same peaceful protesters who watch the cities burn and don't do everything they can to stop it?

Look I don't care if they want to protest, I think they should. They have the right to be heard, but that's not what this is about. You can't begin to tell me the "protesters" want anything but their justice and to have everyone else shut their f----ing mouths. If you disagree you're racist and shouldn't hold a job or a be human.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

• Simon locked this topic