Bills reopened facility on Tuesday

I didn't see this on the front page ... or in a search. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/03/bills-reopened-facility-on-tuesday/?partner=Yahoo

New York gave the go-ahead for Buffalo and the surrounding area to move into the next phase of the reopening of businesses that were shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic last month and the team had employees back in the building on Tuesday.

A team spokesman said, via the Buffalo News, that a “very limited” number of people have returned to the facility in Orchard Park while most employees will continue to work remotely. Coaches and players who aren’t rehabbing from injuries will remain part of that group until further notice.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/06/03/players-unlikely-to-return-to-facilities-until-training-camp/?partner=Yahoo

The bigger question is whether all 32 teams will be able to reopen their facilities in time for training camp, which typically begins in mid- to late-July. At this point no one knows whether every state and municipality will be on board with NFL teams working in their facilities in six weeks or so, but the league is crossing its fingers that it will be able to begin on time

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I need to know every petty detail. One drop then you are waived..?

Astro won’t know what to do with himself without camp. Will miss his daily reports. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Astro won’t know what to do with himself without camp. Will miss his daily reports. 

I am guessing they will allow select members of the press cover camp...and if that is the case, someone needs to get that man press credentials.  His reports are at least 10 times better than any other media coverage.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Were there any? I haven’t seen or heard of any. 

There must be, though.. Right?

It use to be that teams had to wait to do the post June 1st cuts but now teams can "designate" 2 players ahead of time for that.

With the new rules the June 1st date is not that big anymore.

Also if the new CBA wasn't signed teams could use the June 1st rule.  I guess a lot of teams were prepared.

Another thing I've noticed is a lot of teams use trades to eat less dead money and get rid of these type of players and get a late rounder.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So Im guessing we won’t get live training camp reports?  How will people complain that X player had a bad rep in a drill?

Trust me, they will figure out a way...