McDermott press conference 6/3

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think that’s mckenzie 

He played corner a little in week 17 iirc.  Dawkins will have another TD this year for sure.  Guys got hands!

28 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Make that man a tight end!! He can block  at least as good as Lee Smith and has hands no worse than Lee Smith!

Probably faster too.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think that’s mckenzie 

Do they call him "Zay"?  Because  I think at one point Dawkins says "pick up the ball Zay"

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

incredible a dude that big is that quick. Talk about separation. 

These guys are all ELITE athletes. 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

the tie dye shirt guy is Ray Ray McCloud and Diggs is standing to his right.

OK, can one of you guys just name 'em? 
I'm stumped on some.

From L side of picture and going L -R and Front-Back

Tommy Sweeney

Gabriel Davis

?Robert Foster?

Motor Singletary

Stefon Diggs

D-Dawk in back

Rayray McCloud

?Nate Becker?

John 'Smoke' Brown

Josh Allen

Isaiah Hodgins

? Nick Easley ?

Dawson Knox

Matt Barkley

Davis Webb

Cole Beasley

Jake from State Farm

Seated in Front:

Isaiah McKensie

? Dre Roberts ?

Missing (not there?): Jason Croom, Tyler Kroft, Duke Williams, all the RBs but Motor

37 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's what I thought the first time I saw that video.   I've known guys who could move like that, and I've know guys as big as that, but I've never, never know a guy that big who could move like that.   

We see it in the skill position players, but those athletic skills aren't so apparent on the line.   Still, given the opportunity, these guys show they aren't the average backyard athlete.   They're different. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So not trying to reopen topic in closed thread, but there was someone inferring that Tre had issue with some aspect of The organization addressing the current situation but McDermott gave a strong response In this conference and said they had team meetings to go over it. 

also said how thoughtful he was about how to address it and consulted with numerous others. Later when on to talk about leaning on Leslie for guidance and that he’s learned How to be a better everything from him. For an alpha male ina ruthless sport, kind of touching. 

Floyd was murdered on Thursday, 25th May.  I believe the video went viral on social media the next day.

Tre' had a couple of tweets 27th May and 31 May about being "ghosted" or hearing "crickets":

which was a response to this from (I think) a former LSU teammate:

And this:

The Pegulas came out with a statement on 1 June (Monday) and McDermott said he addressed the issue in a team meeting on Monday. 

It seems possible to me that Tre' would have liked a more prompt response from the Bills or from Coach McDermott Fri, Sat, or Sun - maybe he called someone and didn't get a prompt call-back.  Hopefully, it is worked out now.

I thought McD was kinda wishy-washy at first with "disappointed" but liked when Marcel Louis-Jacque flat out asked McDermott his initial reaction to seeing the Floyd video and he said "disgusted".  I also liked that he emphasized he was there to listen and to become educated. 

It is also possible that Tre's response is a reaction to other coaches or figures in his life at LSU, say, and does not have to do with the Bills.  There's more on his feed about trusting a son brother cousin or nephew to programs or coaches who are "ghosting"

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm stumped on some.

Tommy Sweeney

Gabriel Davis

?Robert Foster?

Motor Singletary

Stefon Diggs

D-Dawk in back

Rayray McCloud

?Nate Becker?

John 'Smoke' Brown

Josh Allen

Isaiah Hodgins

? Nick Easley ?

Dawson Knox

Matt Barkley

Davis Webb

Cole Beasley

Jake from State Farm

Seated in Front:

Isaiah McKensie

? Dre Roberts ?

Missing (not there?): Jason Croom, Tyler Kroft, Duke Williams, all the RBs but Motor

Almost positive that's Croom behind Davis and Foster sitting down next to Roberts

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Almost positive that's Croom behind Davis and Foster sitting down next to Roberts

The guy on the ground next to Roberts could well be Foster - but then where's McKensie, unless he's standing on his tippy-toes behind Davis or wasn't there (or was still trying to recover from having to cover Dawkins)

I could be mistaken, I'm not great at faces and the guy is a bit hidden, I don't think it looks like Croom but it's not like we see that much of him to tell and he could just have a horrible roster picture

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm stumped on some.

Tommy Sweeney

Gabriel Davis

?Robert Foster?

Motor Singletary

Stefon Diggs

D-Dawk in back

Rayray McCloud

?Nate Becker?

John 'Smoke' Brown

Josh Allen

Isaiah Hodgins

? Nick Easley ?

Dawson Knox

Matt Barkley

Davis Webb

Cole Beasley

Jake from State Farm

Seated in Front:

Isaiah McKensie

? Dre Roberts ?

If you click into the instagram post there is a little person icon in the bottom left of the picture if you click on that it basically labels everyone.

For whatever reason Isiah McKenzie wasn't in the picture.

45 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If you click into the instagram post there is a little person icon in the bottom left of the picture if you click on that it basically labels everyone.

Thanks!

Doesn't label Bob Foster :( but good call on Croom.

I wonder what was up with Duke Williams and Tyler Kroft?

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do they call him "Zay"?  Because  I think at one point Dawkins says "pick up the ball Zay"

no doubt. Especially these left tackles. Just wow 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

maybe he’s got the camera?