Tre White calling out coach

8 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Is Tre calling out our coach on Twitter? I cant believe tre is turning into a diva. Him and Jerry are getting into the politics on twitter ugh whyyyyy

I guess I’m turning this into a PPP post real quick, but fine by me. I assume you’re talking about the below. 

Theres nothing “diva” about his Twitter. You disagree with his stance as a black man in America. So why don’t you just call it that instead of calling him names? If I were black and in a league where a huge majority of my talent was black, I would think the same way.

Shame on you and shame on the Pegulas and FO for not taking a firmer stance on the issue. 

https://twitter.com/TakeAwayTre_/status/1267862098375311360?s=20

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Actually I 110% support every protestor in america I despise donald trump and I stand along side my black brothers in their fight against racial injustice but way to "miss the mark".

What I hate seeing is bills fans having to constantly flock to tres twitter and "beg him" to stay in Buffalo. And why is he bringing our coach into this political stuff???

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

I guess I’m turning this into a PPP post real quick, but fine by me. I assume you’re talking about the below. 

Theres nothing “diva” about his Twitter. You disagree with his stance as a black man in America. So why don’t you just call it that instead of calling him names? If I were black and in a league where a huge majority of my talent was black, I would think the same way.

Shame on you and shame on the Pegulas and FO for not taking a firmer stance on the issue. 

https://twitter.com/TakeAwayTre_/status/1267862098375311360?s=20

What did the Pegulas do or not do?  I saw the statement they made, and it seemed appropriate.  I’m assuming there’s more to the story.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billl said:

What did the Pegulas do or not do?  I saw the statement they made, and it seemed appropriate.  I’m assuming there’s more to the story.

Thats what I said... statement in support of george floyd was released by the team was it not???

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Thats what I said... statement in support of george floyd was released by the team was it not???

8 minutes ago, Billl said:

It was incredibly generic. They’re toeing the line of neutral and trying to appease both sides. The owners as a whole set a low bar and I guess they surpassed it, but didn’t say much of anything with substance. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic