Bills will not hold Training Camp at St John Fisher this year; will stay at team facility

7 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Easily, training camps are a logistics nightmare. they literally exist please the fans since the NFL offseason is so absurdly long. 

coaches probably love staying at home base with everything they need. 

Except our head coach has said he loves St John Fisher multiple times.

They will find out which site works better for the team .  I prefer NEF  with the high tech training and rehab facility . Just take over a nearby hotel to house the team for training camp .

Buffalo Bills’ training and rehab facilities become “top notch” in latest renovations

The 41,000 square-foot facility includes a 26,000 square-foot weight room and cutting-edge recovery equipment. From Cryotherapy to saunas and even a hyperbaric therapy room and far more, the facility is packed with options for players.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/4/16/18388418/buffalo-bills-training-and-rehab-facilities-become-top-notch-in-latest-renovations

9 minutes ago, ALF said:

They will find out which site works better for the team .  I prefer NEF  with the high tech training and rehab facility . Just take over a nearby hotel to house the team for training camp .

Buffalo Bills’ training and rehab facilities become “top notch” in latest renovations

The 41,000 square-foot facility includes a 26,000 square-foot weight room and cutting-edge recovery equipment. From Cryotherapy to saunas and even a hyperbaric therapy room and far more, the facility is packed with options for players.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/4/16/18388418/buffalo-bills-training-and-rehab-facilities-become-top-notch-in-latest-renovations

I would think not using their own top shelf facilities from before training camp straight through the season/post season would frankly be detrimental to the players and their end goal, and we all know what that goal is, ?

Go Bills!!!