Which players do we trade away during training camp?

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

I really don't get the Ford hate.  You guys would have gotten rid of House Ballard after his rookie year too I expect

Can you imagine the posts from the Bickering Bills era?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think I made it pretty clear- pick one on each side of ball. If you can't follow my rules I don't want you to play.?

I admit, I do have a problem with following the rules, its just a cute little idiosyncrasy I am blessed to have, ?

If the BILLS don't think Murphy is worth 8 million....why would any other team?

Nsekhe, Long/Boehm,Haushka, Andre Roberts,Duke are potential trade bait. Not sure another team wants Murphy's contract.

Nsekhe, Long/Boehm,Haushka, Andre Roberts,Duke are potential trade bait. Not sure another team wants Murphy's contract.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dorquemada said:

I really don't get the Ford hate.  You guys would have gotten rid of House Ballard after his rookie year too I expect

He got Jim Kelly killed his first year as a starter, but he turned ok. ?

2 hours ago, dorquemada said:

I don’t think it’s hate, at least not from me.  I just don’t think he’s an adequate RT for a potential super bowl team.  Especially our team, with Josh Allen at QB.   All based on his play year one.  He will improve in year 2, but how much will he improve?  That’s the question.  If it takes him 2-3 more years to become a good RT, I’d rather trade him now.  I truly believe this team will have it’s best

chance to win the next 2 years.  If our RT isn’t adequate those 2 years, I think it’ll be a big mistake.

• Like (+1) 2

Maybe Yeldon and Foster, though they're not going to fetch much.  Can't think of too much else right now; the least likely to be traded is anyone from the lines.  D-line will need the players for rotation, and the o-line isn't that thick.  Murphy unfortunately stays and rotates with AJ until he is ready to take more snaps.

3 hours ago, FireChans said:

So Ford kinda sucked last year. And it’s a prediction thread. Do you get it now?

Congratulations on the injection of snark. Of course, it adds nothing to the conversation and shows no real thinking skills. But, well done.

Oh, and I really don't get the Ford hate.

49 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Congratulations on the injection of snark. Of course, it adds nothing to the conversation and shows no real thinking skills. But, well done.

Oh, and I really don't get the Ford hate.

That sounds like it may be on your end. I think most people agree he was a major disappointment at RT. Yes he was a rookie. But he was a highly drafted rookie. This isn’t Seantrel struggling. 

Ford is barely a step up from Kujo. Who was another bust.

5 hours ago, dorquemada said:

No, Condo Crafts maybe, but Condo ford needs to be a guard til he earns the right to play tackle.  He could be a trade next year if Williams is any good, and ford keeps playing like a guard.

I think an O linemen will get moved. Nobody else carries any value you can’t sign in free agency really. 
Murphy ain’t going nowhere they love that guy. 700+ snaps last season and stayed pretty healthy. If I had to guess they have really high hopes for him this year. 
Buffalo is definitely a team to watch at cut downs though. My nephew (big panther fan) is watching closely to see who doesn’t make the team 

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Our Kicker Hauschka, guy is great but boy it is tough to justify the $8 million for the next two season. There is a reason why we drafted that kicker.

I would like to get something for one of our TEs (not Knox) as we have way too many right now.

It is going to be hard to trade our high priced players that we otherwise intend to cut....This includes Hauschka, Murphy, etc.   As far as WR like Foster andMcKenzie there are 100s of street free agents with similar pedigree.  

The ones who will be targeted or players on rookie contracts that have not received the playing time and coveted by the other team (because they had a liking to that player during the draft)

• Like (+1) 1

I think it’s just friggin’ AWESOME that we will have players unable to make our roster (again) that other teams will pay to get! It wasn’t that long ago we were on the paying end, or picking up “starters” who were just cut by other teams. We are on the right side of the deal here! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Hello, Star, can I have a word with you?

While that would be nice, the 1-techs right now are Star and Harry.  Star is a known quantity, Harry not so much since he only rotated in during his rookie season and missed all of last season.  In addition, Star just re-worked his contract which goes through 2021, I believe.  He certainly won't be cut since that would be cap prohibitive.  Star (and Murphy) are here this year.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

One of Barkley/Webb could get a late pick.

Could definitely see one of those WRs who ends up on the wrong side of the bubble. McKenzie, Williams, or Foster come to mind.

Our D-line, as you mentioned, is pretty deep. 

barkley was available mid season and hasn’t really added to his resume. Webb’s story isn’t much better. I have a hard time seeing either considered.

• Like (+1) 1

There is so much middle of the road talent on the o-line roster now.  Agree with most, that they will move someone for a late round pick.  I like Knox and Kroft as the tight ends but I can see them trading Kroft if Sweeney has a great camp.  I would keep all three but I could see it happen.  I think they carry three QBs this year. I don;t think Fromm can beat out Barkley yet and Barkley has no trade value.  

All that being said, Hauschka has to be the most likely.  He is still a capable player at a position of value for many teams.  If the rookie shows anything, they will deal Hauschka after pre-season game 4.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

I don’t think it’s hate, at least not from me.  I just don’t think he’s an adequate RT for a potential super bowl team.  Especially our team, with Josh Allen at QB.   All based on his play year one.  He will improve in year 2, but how much will he improve?  That’s the question.  If it takes him 2-3 more years to become a good RT, I’d rather trade him now.  I truly believe this team will have it’s best

chance to win the next 2 years.  If our RT isn’t adequate those 2 years, I think it’ll be a big mistake.

OK.... I'll play along......WHO is going to step in to replace him?????  Who is this mythical beast who will take over this spot that no one but perhaps you know about???

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 2

I think a lot of it rides on what teams sustain injuries and if we have any injuries. I think a team that loses a TE in TC could be looking to us, I would move Kroft in a heartbeat for a 5th. We are deep everywhere and if we stay healthy we could see some movement for sure.

• Like (+1) 1