Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for the POTUS clearing out a peaceful protest with the military/police for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

These are the type of scenes you'd see out of China or Iran.

Yep - and the whataboutism above your post that deflects the attention from the politically neutral question asked in the thread title is the same type of propaganda you see out of China or Iran.

2 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Couldn't participate in the poll because it is worded with a bias that exceeds a yea or nay response.

The bias you claim to observe is from Republican Senator Ben Sasse. 

Edited by Warren Zevon

False choice. If it were Obama , protesters would part like the Red Sea. It wouldn’t be necessary. In short, yes I’m for the President being protected from mobs of ne’er do wells. The church is a piece of history, and he rightly wanted to pay a visit. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hilariously biased thread title ..........This kind of crap used to annoy me, but now I realize how helpful they are, by keeping all the TDS'ers in one thread

?

• Like (+1) 2

He's losing the 2020 election to a possibly senile (generously...."very forgetful") Joe Biden, who isn't even campaigning.  

It's not because Biden is any good. He's not. Biden will likely pick a terrible VP that'll pander to the crisis of the moment and pitch a mediocre Obama years vision as an alternative.

It's just that the voting public, weary of crisis after crisis this year, will want a break from the Trump spectacle that's increasingly showing its neither smart nor shrewd in *the* moment when it counts, and its just part of the political and leadership rot.

And the Obama haze might sound good to some.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Ask Ben

I'm sure he'll change his post once he realizes the story was a hoax.

Something you WON'T do.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

False choice. If it were Obama , protesters would part like the Red Sea. It wouldn’t be necessary. In short, yes I’m for the President being protected from mobs of ne’er do wells. The church is a piece of history, and he rightly wanted to pay a visit. 

Rightly wanted to pay a visit?

Sorry, when has Trump been to Church over the last year? 

Just now, jrober38 said:

Sorry, when has Trump been to Church over the last year? 

Yesterday. He needed the military to help him get there.

3 minutes ago, GG said:

hoax

I know you have 5G signs in your eyes but see there is plenty of video evidence.