Do the riots help Trump?

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This isn’t 1968 anymore, Nixon was the challenger not the president at the time. 

Part of Trumps 2016 campaign was to drive down voting from Democrats, I don’t think that will happen this time. None of this makes Trump look good. 

This series of protests is a good practice run for any attempt by Trump to interfere in the election. If he tries to illegally stay in power it’s good to know the country can be shut down. 

The protest are being run by Trump? He will try and stay in power if he loses? He stopped Dems from voting in 2016? You seriously sound like the National Enquirer. You need a story about Aliens and it is complete 

17 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I agree. Choice is clear. The thug in charge will be voted out easily. 

Why are you bringing race into this?

• Like (+1) 1

Oh yea, Americans love riots. They're so fun and festive.  The riots will eventually die down but when 30% of the US is unemployed by August, that's what will destroy Trump. Prejudice and racism needs to be snuffed out once and for all. Obviously Biden is not a strong candidate but compared to Trump he's Abraham Lincoln. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Oh yea, Americans love riots. They're so fun and festive.  The riots will eventually die down but when 30% of the US is unemployed by August, that's what will destroy Trump. Prejudice and racism needs to be snuffed out once and for all. Obviously Biden is not a strong candidate but compared to Trump he's Abraham Lincoln. 

Unlike Biden, Trump has an actual success record of helping the black community. 

But sure.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Unlike Biden, Trump has an actual success record of helping the black community. 

But sure.

Dillusional the blacks arnt turning out for trump no matter how much he says "The MAGA loves the blacks"

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Needle said:

Trump is going to lose and he deserves it. Totally unfit for the job.

Unfortunately so is Joe Biden. So we lose again 

The difference is that Biden won't fire every single cabinet member or decision maker under him every time he/she disagrees with him so there will be more continuity and competency in the Administration in general because everyone won't have to walk on eggshells around him.

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But sure.

Don't worry everyone, @Deranged Rhino is just grasping desperately to the side of a cliff he's already fallen off.

Would you like your new avatar yet? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Don't worry everyone, @Deranged Rhino is just grasping desperately to the side of a cliff he's already fallen off.

Trump signed actual Criminal Justice reform into law, and got it done by himself. He funded historically black colleges. He also led an economy that saw the lowest unemployment numbers for the black community in history. 

Biden voted for the Crime Bill -- which decimated the black community and led to much of the outrage they're literally protesting about tonight. Biden worked with segregationists in his long career in Congress, a career wherein he accomplished exactly zero for the black community other than incentivizing mass incarceration for profit. 

Otherwise, you're spot on. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

hmmm do the riots help trump they may quite honestly. If these riots can't be quelled and his "Law and Order" stance actually works by utilizng the Insurrection act to halt the carnage of looting, burning, destruction  you Know he will crow that until the cows come home. And as much as I dislike Donald Trump rightfully so. I hate reading about these hoodlums wreaking havoc all over our country and if the local policing isnt effective then that may be the answer. 

Having said that, I abhor the photo op stunt he pulled by giving his speech and then strolling to a church to hold up a Bible as if he has a clue about scripture and what Jesus taught. Donald Trump is the antihesis of Jesus of Nazareth and to hold the Bible up like a trophy knowing the type of man he is makes me feel sick to my stomach. Phoney as it gets pandering to his base thats all that was. Pathetic. The man has horrible fruit that meme above hit the nail right on the head (the one above that begins with "Oh Lord Please") It would be different if he had confessed to God and asked for forgiveness of those sins. We all sin. ... One of the tenents of being a Christian is realizing we all do sin and we ask forgiveness and ( here's a churchy word)  repent from our sins..meaning turn away from what that sin was and as such are foirgiven ...Donald Trump in this youtube talks about how he has never asked for forgiveness, how he "eats the little cracker and drinks the little bit of wine" does he even realize he is trivializing what we Christians consider communion as partaking of the blood and body of Jesus the Christ? This is why I consider he a phoney pandering to his base Christian. 

Edited by Margarita

12 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Hillary wants these super predators brought to heel. Sounds like racism to me. These riots are free speech incarnate and are an example of democracy in action. When the cops are outnumbered, they are simply outvoted. Simple concept. The police are racist and fascist and must be stopped.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-poll-exclusive/exclusive-most-americans-sympathize-with-protests-disapprove-of-trumps-response-reuters-ipsos-idUSKBN239347

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A majority of Americans sympathize with nationwide protests over the death of an unarmed black man in police custody and disapprove of President Donald Trump’s response to the unrest, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.

More than 55% of Americans said they disapproved of Trump’s handling of the protests, including 40% who “strongly” disapproved, while just one-third said they approved - lower than his overall job approval of 39%, the poll showed. 

A separate Reuters/Ipsos poll found that Biden’s lead over Trump among registered voters expanded to 10 percentage points - the biggest margin since the former vice president became his party’s presumptive nominee in early April.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The difference is that Biden won't fire every single cabinet member or decision maker under him every time he/she disagrees with him so there will be more continuity and competency in the Administration in general because everyone won't have to walk on eggshells around him.

What do you care how many people Trump fires? The President has the right to have people around him who will carry out his policy direction. No? You have ZERO idea how much trouble is being caused, and time wasted, by any of these people who are constantly causing problems in administrative meetings. I’m actually happy we have a President who’s trying to get things done, as opposed to someone who sits there saying ‘what the heck...it’s not MY money....what’s for lunch?’

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump signed actual Criminal Justice reform into law, and got it done by himself. He funded historically black colleges. He also led an economy that saw the lowest unemployment numbers for the black community in history. 

Biden voted for the Crime Bill -- which decimated the black community and led to much of the outrage they're literally protesting about tonight. Biden worked with segregationists in his long career in Congress, a career wherein he accomplished exactly zero for the black community other than incentivizing mass incarceration for profit. 

Otherwise, you're spot on. 

So that's a yes on the avatar? :flirt:

10 hours ago, Margarita said:

hmmm do the riots help trump they may quite honestly. If these riots can't be quelled and his "Law and Order" stance actually works by utilizng the Insurrection act to halt the carnage of looting, burning, destruction  you Know he will crow that until the cows come home. And as much as I dislike Donald Trump rightfully so. I hate reading about these hoodlums wreaking havoc all over our country and if the local policing isnt effective then that may be the answer. 

Having said that, I abhor the photo op stunt he pulled by giving his speech and then strolling to a church to hold up a Bible as if he has a clue about scripture and what Jesus taught. Donald Trump is the antihesis of Jesus of Nazareth and to hold the Bible up like a trophy knowing the type of man he is makes me feel sick to my stomach. Phoney as it gets pandering to his base thats all that was. Pathetic. The man has horrible fruit that meme above hit the nail right on the head (the one above that begins with "Oh Lord Please") It would be different if he had confessed to God and asked for forgiveness of those sins. We all sin. ... One of the tenents of being a Christian is realizing we all do sin and we ask forgiveness and ( here's a churchy word)  repent from our sins..meaning turn away from what that sin was and as such are foirgiven ...Donald Trump in this youtube talks about how he has never asked for forgiveness, how he "eats the little cracker and drinks the little bit of wine" does he even realize he is trivializing what we Christians consider communion as partaking of the blood and body of Jesus the Christ? This is why I consider he a phoney pandering to his base Christian. 

Don’t care if Trump is an Atheist, I’d still vote for him. Many Police forces haven’t been able to do their job because they’ve been directed not to by uber- liberal Politicians. It’s truly a disgrace. They won’t get tough with the criminals because it gives Trump a win. These people would destroy America if it meant they could gain power. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-poll-exclusive/exclusive-most-americans-sympathize-with-protests-disapprove-of-trumps-response-reuters-ipsos-idUSKBN239347

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A majority of Americans sympathize with nationwide protests over the death of an unarmed black man in police custody and disapprove of President Donald Trump’s response to the unrest, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.

More than 55% of Americans said they disapproved of Trump’s handling of the protests, including 40% who “strongly” disapproved, while just one-third said they approved - lower than his overall job approval of 39%, the poll showed. 

A separate Reuters/Ipsos poll found that Biden’s lead over Trump among registered voters expanded to 10 percentage points - the biggest margin since the former vice president became his party’s presumptive nominee in early April.

This majority can only be brainwashed, self loathing, or just hate America. There’s no way to sympathize with criminal behavior such as looting, assault, murder of cops etc and consider oneself to be sane. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Don’t care if Trump is an Atheist, I’d still vote for him. Many Police forces haven’t been able to do their job because they’ve been directed not to by uber- liberal Politicians. It’s truly a disgrace. They won’t get tough with the criminals because it gives Trump a win. These people would destroy America if it meant they could gain power. 

the point I was trying to make with my post is that if he was an athiest fine (not saying he is at all) but if that were indeed true there is no way he would make that public knowledge. But he will pander to the Christians by holding up a Bible when he doesn't uphold to Christian "fruits of the spirit" in his real life...

Galatians 5:19-23 New International Version (NIV)

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

anyway the President is not the heads of the church he is the head of our government and duly elected as such. I dont sympathize with criminals or killers at all whatsoever. But mr Trump acting "pious" to me is a straight up joke. Which description better describes the Donald based on the above scripture? And refuses to ask forgiveness at that.