Do the riots help Trump?

It seemed as if Biden was making ground with older/white voters whom went heavily for Trump in 2016.

Since these riots are happening largely in blue states/cities I could see this negatively impacting this particular groups perception of democratic leadership. 

It might not be a bad idea for Biden to publicly criticize De Blasio whom once again has proven to be completely inept. 

Yes. The choice is clear for the majority of voters now. Law and order/ preserving American way of life  vs criminal thugs. Americans can be a sympathetic lot , but only to a point. They’ll virtue signal, but they still want to drive their SUVs and go to Yoga class. They don’t want to live in Beirut. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes. The choice is clear for the majority of voters now. Law and order/ preserving American way of life  vs criminal thugs. 

I agree. Choice is clear. The thug in charge will be voted out easily. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, RiotAct said:

too soon to tell.

This.

People don’t like riots so don't like the people creating them, but they also get fatigued by endless bad news.  

If you assume COVID and protests die down and the country actually watches Biden attempt to speak in multiple debates, Trump probably wins.  If it’s still chaos and the media can keep hiding Biden, Trump probably loses.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

If Trump holed himself up in that little bunker the Secret Service brought him to the entire time, then maybe.

The problem is... Trump speaks and Trump tweets.

Dude can't get out of his own way. 

Donald Trump wasn't winning a 2nd term regardless of what's happened in the last 6 months, but his Presidency is going down in flames at this point and I actually feel bad for people who can't see it so clearly happening.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

All this is happening in Democratic-run shytholes and you are talking about this?

Anyone with a brain had better condemn those totally inept Democrat leaders before it gets to the President over what these thugs are doing.

If Trump has to use military force, that's on what the Democrats didn't do to stop this, not Trump.

Who cares about the election right now, places like NYC are getting trampled by mindless thugs and De Blasio (who has a powerful police force on his hands) DOES NOTHING.

De Blasio and Cuomo have PROVEN their total ineptness, so let's blame Trump for it.

Typical libtard bvllshit. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Prickly Pete said:

They will equivocate through this endlessly, and the Left media will dominate their outlets with talk of Russians, White Nationalists, and needing a leader with a "strong moral compass".

And what will Rush say? Hannity? Alex Jones? 

image.thumb.jpeg.649037bc35719ed8b16e7ffb48e5e30e.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Do the riots help Trump? I know they are helping the trajectory of my property value over the next 5 years. The Exodus from the cities will be long and strong. Once my rural town gets saturated I will be off to find another slice of available rural Heaven. As a rural man, I get to sit this one out.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Do the riots help Trump? I know they are helping the trajectory of my property value over the next 5 years. The Exodus from the cities will be long and strong. Once my rural town gets saturated I will be off to find another slice of available rural Heaven. As a rural man, I get to sit this one out.

I have an island I can sell you. ?