Zack Moss - Business Decisions

5 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Ha Ha!  24 on the Pats would just dive at his ankles, no shoulder or arm wrap up attempt  24 is a "cover" CB now.

Backle attempt maybe... more than likely just the ol' look around with his shoulder shrugging to see who elses' fault it was he didn't attempt a tackle?

Definitely waiting to get business decisioned by Moss

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is a third round peculiarity with cap and rookie scale. 

AND - - his agent has never represented an NFL client in her life.  A friend of the family (his girlfriend) trying to become a sports agent. 

41 minutes ago, LB48 said:

AND - - his agent has never represented an NFL client in her life.  A friend of the family (his girlfriend) trying to become a sports agent. 

Then sounds like his girlfriend is doing a good job so far...

12 hours ago, TPS said:

I've been thinking about this in terms of Beane's drafts as a whole: he is both lucky and good. 

2018, the Browns unexpectedly took Ward at # 4, which had Chubb slipping to the Broncos, otherwise the Bills would've traded with the Denver costing them draft capital from 2019.  Edmunds sliding allowed them to move up to 16 relatively "cheaply."  Even Harry slid down to them....

2019, with DT being one of their biggest needs, Oliver falls to them at 9.  Ford also slid down, and I believe Beane was trying to trade into R1 to get him, but couldn't find a partner.  They moved up two spots to get him, giving up a 5th I believe.

2020, Epenesa and Moss.

He's probably one of those guys who "makes his own luck."  Get'em extended!

I remember that story about the Broncos. Who were the Bills trading up for at 5? Still Edmunds or what?

16 hours ago, jamiezzz said:

Still concerned why he's not signed yet.  Let's worry about the shirt after that happens.

For some reason, the middle rounds of the draft have evolved into the area where agents think they have a little wiggle room as far as contract negotiation is concerned - guaranteed money and such.  Top rounds are all pretty much locked in by slot and lower round players have little leverage.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, TPS said:

The first trade up was always about Allen.

Mayfield went at 1, Darnold at 3, so the Bills had to act at that point.

Thank you. I totally forgot that the Bills picked up both in the first, in the same draft. DOH! 

Man, what a 1st round! If Allen can continue to progress... could be an all time draft. Especially if Harry stays on with the team and finds success, plus having Taron as the slot!!

10 hours ago, krf139 said:

Can we wait for this guy to play in a game and produce before we start buying into this marketing stuff?

Just think it’s a cool quote... it’s not marketing stuff when fans create it themselves. 

If I asked the Buffalo Bills to make a shirt and do a whole campaign around “Business Decisions” that would be a different story. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Zack Moss,

Hey, you little punk ass rookie. You need to understand when you carry the ball, you're making the same business decisions.These ain't teenagers coming to get you anymore. Grown ass men.

Sincerely,

Any NFL LB 

On 6/1/2020 at 10:14 PM, jamiezzz said:

Still concerned why he's not signed yet.  Let's worry about the shirt after that happens.

Rest easy my friend. Almost no one drafted in the 3rd round has signed yet, it's the only round left where there is still some real price negotiation. Plus his agent has said that talks are going well and he is not concerned at all.

Can't wait to see Moss in a Bills jersey, he will make a lot of defenders look silly this year. 

18 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Just think it’s a cool quote... it’s not marketing stuff when fans create it themselves. 

If I asked the Buffalo Bills to make a shirt and do a whole campaign around “Business Decisions” that would be a different story. 

He should keep his mouth shut too.  He's gained 0 yards in the NFL and has to prove himself before he starts talking about defenders making "business decisions."  

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, Jauronimo said:

Him this year. Last year Dawson Knox.  WTF is wrong with these guys?!?!?!?!

That's how it is with 3rd round draft picks. The agents have more leeway with their contracts and can negotiate more. Has nothing to do with the players.