Zack Moss - Business Decisions

This probably doesn’t need its own thread BUT things are slow around here... so why not?

I think a Zack Moss “Business Decisions” shirt would be amazing. I’d love to see if some savvy graphic designers could put something together. 

For those that don’t know the backstory on this, here is the quote... "I finish all my runs in a fashion so that the next time they do try to make a tackle, it's a business decision," Moss said

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

This probably doesn’t need its own thread BUT things are slow around here... so why not?

I think a Zack Moss “Business Decisions” shirt would be amazing. I’d love to see if some savvy graphic designers could put something together. 

For those that don’t know the backstory on this, here is the quote... "I finish all my runs in a fashion so that the next time they do try to make a tackle, it's a business decision," Moss said

That would be cool, 

I am just impressed about the insane value the Bills got in rounds 2 and 3. AJ to me was/is a legit late 1st early 2nd round talent found towards the back end of the second round. Moss to me was a early 3rd round talent and we got good value getting him late in the round. The rest of the draft was solid value as well but those first two picks get the team good impact players both long and short term.

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Not a savvy graphic designer, but here's a quick attempt....

image.thumb.png.5ef4c0f607e50a24b28204eca2902e71.png

Nice !  Just change the jersey to a Bills for Moss & Pats jersey with the number 24 on it !! ?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, T master said:

Nice !  Just change the jersey to a Bills for Moss & Pats jersey with the number 24 on it !! ?

Ha Ha!  24 on the Pats would just dive at his ankles, no shoulder or arm wrap up attempt  24 is a "cover" CB now.

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

I am just impressed about the insane value the Bills got in rounds 2 and 3. AJ to me was/is a legit late 1st early 2nd round talent found towards the back end of the second round. Moss to me was a early 3rd round talent and we got good value getting him late in the round. The rest of the draft was solid value as well but those first two picks get the team good impact players both long and short term.

I've been thinking about this in terms of Beane's drafts as a whole: he is both lucky and good. 

2018, the Browns unexpectedly took Ward at # 4, which had Chubb slipping to the Broncos, otherwise the Bills would've traded with the Denver costing them draft capital from 2019.  Edmunds sliding allowed them to move up to 16 relatively "cheaply."  Even Harry slid down to them....

2019, with DT being one of their biggest needs, Oliver falls to them at 9.  Ford also slid down, and I believe Beane was trying to trade into R1 to get him, but couldn't find a partner.  They moved up two spots to get him, giving up a 5th I believe.

2020, Epenesa and Moss.

He's probably one of those guys who "makes his own luck."  Get'em extended!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TPS said:

I've been thinking about this in terms of Beane's drafts as a whole: he is both lucky and good. 

2018, the Browns unexpectedly took Ward at # 4, which had Chubb slipping to the Broncos, otherwise the Bills would've traded with the Denver costing them draft capital from 2019.  Edmunds sliding allowed them to move up to 16 relatively "cheaply."  Even Harry slid down to them....

2019, with DT being one of their biggest needs, Oliver falls to them at 9.  Ford also slid down, and I believe Beane was trying to trade into R1 to get him, but couldn't find a partner.  They moved up two spots to get him, giving up a 5th I believe.

2020, Epenesa and Moss.

He's probably one of those guys who "makes his own luck."  Get'em extended!

I agree it also has helped that the insane value the Bills got in 2019 and 2020 have come at positions of need (I will exclude the 2018 draft since almost every position was a position of need.) The Bills needed to get younger along the D-line the past two years and AJ and Oliver help the team get younger there, the team also had a need for a between the tackles runner and a tackle and those players fell into their lap at great values. 

Edited by billsfan89

I like that statement from him.

Very cool.

and yes, perhaps after a season of blowing up some DBs we should invest in such a shirt

maybe just his face at full gallop about to lay the wood

Business decisions  lol

4 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

I do think it would make an excellent T-shirt  BUT  …  Lets see his game against the big boys before we start printing shirts.

4 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

That quote stuck out to me too, and its definitely a reality that happens in the league. Deion as a kid made me laugh "tackling"

I like the effort on the shirt.  There is someone on this board who can do a graphic design where he’s in a Bills uni, and alligator arms Gilmore is laid out on the ground.  As far as the other thing, I’m a little confused about his agents comment there is wiggle room for third rounders in compensation as with the CBA, I must be wrong, but isn’t it relatively straight forward.  I assumed it was offset language as there is room for negotiations on that part.  I guess it doesn’t matter with the suspension of live team activities, and from what I’ve read he’s been on the zoom calls, and he was in FL with Allen.  All good signs.  Not worried about it, but move on.

Back to the point of the thread.  Loving the shirt.  Someone can make some coin if cleaned up a little.

6 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

I think Davis is excellent value too as the Bills got a 2nd round talent in the 4th.

We shall see.

• Like (+1) 1