What are some of your favorite firsts?

My first homerun that was hit over the fence.  Before I moved down to GA, the fields in Minnesota didn’t have fences.  It was basically 100% “inside” the park homer situation.  This lefty came in on me and got my hands inside....felt like I barely hit it.  My heart was racing coming around the bases.

My first time leaving home...I was 24.  I went to college an hour away so that doesn’t really count. 
I moved home for a year, saved up money and the moved to Los Angeles with the dreams of becoming a gangsta rapper.

There’s an obvious one that all of us had but it doesn’t count because none of you were good the first time.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

moved to Los Angeles with the dreams of becoming a gangsta rapper.

What was your rap name? 

Mine was Father Jerk. My album, Tha Last Suppa, was well reviewed, ya dig?

Edited by The Jerk
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My first homerun that was hit over the fence.  Before I moved down to GA, the fields in Minnesota didn’t have fences.  It was basically 100% “inside” the park homer situation.  This lefty came in on me and got my hands inside....felt like I barely hit it.  My heart was racing coming around the bases.

My first time leaving home...I was 24.  I went to college an hour away so that doesn’t really count. 
I moved home for a year, saved up money and the moved to Los Angeles with the dreams of becoming a gangsta rapper.

There’s an obvious one that all of us had but it doesn’t count because none of you were good the first time.

1 hour ago, The Jerk said:

What was your rap name? 

He couldn't settle on Lil' Gouda or Lil' Chedda so he hung it up...

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Kristen.  I was her first.

Kristen did not always tell the truth. 

6 minutes ago, mead107 said:

First explosion in my pants ?

Was that recently?  

:)

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

First real paycheck out of college. Went to Wegmans and threw whatever I wanted in the cart, didn’t even think twice. Felt like a king with my vast array of condiments and cheeses. 

This but with a deli and Boar's Head meats instead of store brand.

First youth golf tournament win

Getting my first drum set.

Playing my first live show.

I remember my first base-hit in Little League. I wasn't very good - it was the final game of my first season, and I finished the season with the moniker "One-hit Tom."

I'm happy to report that I did much better in the next two seasons. ?