Bills Game by Game Prediction (CBS)

cage

45 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Maybe I'll swap out us beating Denver but losing to Russell Wilson. We still lose to big Ben. Still 11-5 and an afce championship would be a spectacular season.

I would take 11-5 and an AFCEast Championship.  And we HAVE to win at least one playoff game.  Hopefully two.  I like our upside this season.  

On 5/31/2020 at 7:13 AM, Buffalo Boy said:

CRAP!!!!

We aren’t losing to the Raiders, Titans, Seahawks or Stillers!!!!

We will be in the AFC Championship game at a bare minimum!!!!

SHOT CALLED?

I say we are not losing a divisional game  !! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Split with the jets, sweep the patriots, split with dolphins. 

We arent beating the chiefs, we arent losing to the raiders, we arent losing to the broncos. 

Because the game is IN Buffalo  ...   That is the best option. It will be a "Make a statement" game.  Can you Run with the "Big Dawgs" ?

Night game, hopefully people in the seats as well as put up movie screens in the parking lots and let the games begin!!!.

6 hours ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Fwiw, if I did the math correctly, they’ve got us averaging 16.75 ppg on offense, and allowing 18 ppg on defense.. 

Close enough to what I remember.

If I  did the math correctly,  ;) Diggs should provide the Bills with about +3 ppg.  ;) 

so that would put the offense on top by nearly 2 points. 20/18. 

If Josh rids himself of having those WTF just happened moments aka really dumb rookie move the O could also get a point or 2 bump up to make it 21 - 22 ish.

7 hours ago, Putin said:

I say we are not losing a divisional game  !! 

While I agree.   I can deal with a loss to the NYETS and FISH but not NE.  The sweep of the Pats** * is a must!

I always factor in a split * added to 4 games against very good teams and work from there.  7 Losses.

Sweep NE - 6 losses, Sweep NE and MIA - 5 losses, Sweep NE, MIA and NYJ - 4 losses. 

Outside the AFCE that range could be 9-7 to 14-2.

I'm still hovering at 11 wins. 

14 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I would take 11-5 and an AFCEast Championship.  And we HAVE to win at least one playoff game.  Hopefully two.  I like our upside this season.  

We will win a playoff game this year. Not sure about 2? But the important impact of this wierd "fanless season will be the continued growth of Josh.

Obviously so much depends on injuries for every team each season. Still, top five defense and offense moves to top 15 with Digs. 

Jets 7-9 W

@Dolphins 5-11 W

Rams 9-7 W

@Raiders 7-9 W

@Titans 9-7 W 

Chiefs 12-4 SB champs L

@Jets L

Patriots 12-4 no Brady W

Seahawks 11-5 L

@Cardinals 5-10 L

Chargers 5-11 W

@49ers 13-3 L

Steelers 8-8 W

@Broncos 7-9 W

@Patriots W

Dolphins W

11-5 Division AFC East Division Champs. This seasons record could be better depending on how the Bills O line, pass rush plays. JMHO

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

This is basically what other fans say about playing the Bills substituting Lock for Allen outside of the comment “exception of their CBs.”

@Denver is always a tough game....they are also stacked at the skills position.

Yeah, they’re similar.  I’m not sold on Allen by any means, but I definitely give him a solid edge over Lock.