Bills Game by Game Prediction (CBS)

cage

16 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Why so many analysts are still picking the Patriots is beyond me.  BB is not the evil Emperor from Star Wars, lost three key defensive players, Brady, and Gronk.  I know Gronk wasn’t playing last year, but he still will most likely help the Bucs.  We have a chance to sweep the Cheats for the first time in over 20 years.

Analysts are used to the Patriots winning.  Simple as that.  They will have to see the Patriots beaten to change their expectations.

• Like (+1) 1

8 or 9 wins sounds about right. I'll expect a big leap from JA when I see it. I don't see us upsetting the Chiefs either. Mahomes will clearly show why he, not Allen, should have been our QB. We'd be a clear favorite to win the SB in 2020 if we'd drafted him.

The first quarter of the season stands out to me as the easier part of the schedule. The match-ups against the Jets, Dolphins, Rams, and Raiders are all winnable games and if this team is serious about becoming a genuine AFC title contender, 4-0 should be the expectation to start the season. In addition, that would mean a 2-0 division record to that point and a confidence boost heading into the tougher games. 

• Like (+1) 1

Our success won’t be dictated on JAs progression alone. Both McDermott and Daboll have some improving to do theirselves. I’m gonna be keeping my optimism in check given what’s going on with hardly no training camp or workouts. 

But it’ll be interesting to see where this team goes from here on. I’m very curious to see how Moss does with Singletary, as well as our defense, especially if Norman regains his pro bowl form

I think they will go 10-6 and win the division. As someone already mentioned the Bills won't have the luxury of flying under the radar. Four primetime games with a chance for five if the Denver game gets flexed. You know our divisional rivals are going to be fired up to play us. The Pats will want to prove they still own the division. The Jets and Dolphins are probably annoyed hearing how great Buffalo is and how the Bills are the only team with a chance to beat the Pats for the division. Matchups against the NFCW and AFCW along with a 2nd place schedule. Unless he is hurt the Bills will get the Steelers with Ben and not their backup scrub QB. The Titans will want payback for last season especially since Bills fans took over their stadium.

59 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I can see the Bills losing to Denver

Message alex GIF on GIFER - by Kulagamand

It’s not out of the question.  Donkeys defense is stacked with the exception of their CBs.  If they get good play from them, then they are by no means a gimmie.  Of course, their QB is Drew Lock and they have some other issues on O, so it’s certainly a game we SHOULD win.

• Like (+1) 1

after the schedule came out a while back, I posted somewhere this might be an 8 win season.  there's no way they do better this year playing the same brand of football they did last year.  while I loved the defense in stretches, they seemed unusually porous against the run far too many times, and the offense was pedestrian at best.

NOW, if they play inspired football all year like they did in Dallas, then there's no reason not to think this is a 10-12 win team.

On 5/31/2020 at 8:13 AM, Buffalo Boy said:

CRAP!!!!

We aren’t losing to the Raiders, Titans, Seahawks or Stillers!!!!

We will be in the AFC Championship game at a bare minimum!!!!

SHOT CALLED?

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

BB, I like the optimism, but the Hawks always seems to put together a nice team, and if the Titans play like they did at the end of the season, that one is possible too.  I think it was Marietta at the helm when they played us and they weren’t running the heck out of Henry in the early part of last year.  I’m with you for sure on the Steelers and Raiders, although Big Ben is most likely back.  They were a different team without him when we beat them.  I still think we’ll beat them though. 

I get some but the others? 

What have the Raiders done that puts their off season moves a step above Buffalo. 

The same for Tennessee and trusting Ryan Tannehill to take that "leap".  8 year vets take strides, not "leaps" ;) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/31/2020 at 4:59 AM, JMF2006 said:

We beat the Steelers and the Donkies to go 11-5 and win the division.

We will be 5-0 going into the Chiefs game. We will lose to KC, Denver, NE, SF & Pitt. We go 11-5 and win the afce. 

6 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

after the schedule came out a while back, I posted somewhere this might be an 8 win season.  there's no way they do better this year playing the same brand of football they did last year.  while I loved the defense in stretches, they seemed unusually porous against the run far too many times, and the offense was pedestrian at best.

NOW, if they play inspired football all year like they did in Dallas, then there's no reason not to think this is a 10-12 win team.

Our offense will be improved. We have better RBs, Wrs then last year. If Knox can catch balls we won't have to worry about scoring only 19 pts per game. We need to be more aggressive offensively and stop settling for fgs. Our defense will still be top 5.

31 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We will be 5-0 going into the Chiefs game. We will lose to KC, Denver, NE, SF & Pitt. We go 11-5 and win the afce. 

Our offense will be improved. We have better RBs, Wrs then last year. If Knox can catch balls we won't have to worry about scoring only 19 pts per game. We need to be more aggressive offensively and stop settling for fgs. Our defense will still be top 5.

Why are we losing at Denver and home to the Steelers?  These are the type of games that championship teams win fairly easily.

I like the breakdown.  I think we can beat the Steelers for 10-6, and maybe even sweep the Patriots for a 6-0 division record and an 11-5 division title.  

The other game predictions I tend to agree with.  

They have the bills losing at raiders, at titans, at Denver, at SF, Pittsburgh, at patriots,  Seattle.

tough games are...at SF, Seattle, KC, at Patriots...  2-2

sure they coukd Lise st raiders, at Denver, at Tennessee.  They aren’t losing them all. 2-1

games they coukd be upset..at Arizona, hosting Pitt, a game against jets.

i see them 10-6 or 11-5.  Coukd be 12-4 if it means playing starters in week 16 and 17 for top seed. If they clinched division prior to week 16 they coukd rest players and then lose some games like what happened this year.

6 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Why are we losing at Denver and home to the Steelers?  These are the type of games that championship teams win fairly easily.

Maybe I'll swap out us beating Denver but losing to Russell Wilson. We still lose to big Ben. Still 11-5 and an afce championship would be a spectacular season.

On 5/31/2020 at 8:13 AM, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t see us losing to both the Broncos and Steelers, but it will be tough to beat the Chiefs. 

With the way the NFL works, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the opposite rings true. 

The Broncos and Steelers both have top 10 defenses that look to be improved. 

• Like (+1) 1