Any other teams training together?

I know our offensive skill guys and some lineman (Dawkins) are all training together in Florida. Anyone know of any other teams doing it, or to the extent our guys are? I mean there look to be about 15-20 guys working out together. Can’t be a bad thing for the offensive players to develop some timing and such. 

No, to answer your question. From my extensive research only Coach McD and our team found a way. The other teams' players are waiting for the green light from Roger Goodfeller and their Govs to unlock their house doors, venture out, take off their masks and astronaut suits off. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Brady got a crew together in TBay and I believe that Murray got a few together from AZ.

Ya I imagine there's more as well. 

Either way we have an advantage on O and D because of all the returning starters . Especially over teams looking for rookies to make an impact. 

Diggs , Moss and Davis are really the only guys on O that are new , as well as Maybe 1 new starter on the OL. 

The defensive additions of Addison , Butler and Norman all played in this scheme. 

On 5/30/2020 at 11:04 PM, Dkollidas said:

I know our offensive skill guys and some lineman (Dawkins) are all training together in Florida. Anyone know of any other teams doing it, or to the extent our guys are? I mean there look to be about 15-20 guys working out together. Can’t be a bad thing for the offensive players to develop some timing and such. 

pretty much all of them are