Protest in Buffalo

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

My only question would be this:  how many times can you think of where whites were raped, murdered, and/or traded as a fungible asset specifically because they were white?  Off the top of my head, I can think of white POWs under Japanese occupation during WWII.  Although the Japanese held racist sentiments for everyone who wasn't Japanese, including other East Asians who share their phenotype.  

Slavery has a long history across many cultures.  Whites and non-whites have engaged in it.  The Romans and Spartans (two white, Western examples) enslaved whomever they conquered regardless of skin color, at least to my knowledge.  The Ancient Egyptians (white, non-Western) also did the same for thousands of years prior.  

But the institutionalized "otherness" based on skin color is something that's fairly unique to whites.  Here you have institutions like religion (The White Man's Burden), science (eugenics), and law (see Motorin's post above) using skin color to systemically differentiate people beginning in the Early Modern period.  It created a different breed of slavery from the historic colorblind slavery that humanity was "used" to.  

You mysteriously left out the history of Islamic slave traders. That is a huge omission. You need to read a little more. Perhaps a lot more. African tribes in cooperation with Arab slave traders were the basis of this trade. Not only that, the Arabs castrated the male African slaves. You need to study.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

You mysteriously left out the history of Islamic slave traders. That is a huge omission. You need to read a little more. Perhaps a lot more. African tribes in cooperation with Arab slave traders were the basis of this trade. Not only that, the Arabs castrated the male African slaves. You need to study.

I'm aware of that slave trade, the tensions between Europe and the Ottoman Empire beginning in the 15th century, the Barbary corsairs, the shores of Tripoli, etc.

Arabs, Persians, and Turks are white btw.  

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I think we all know that George Washington started slavery when he and his capitalist pig friends fought an unjust war to found America on the patriarchy that is Western Civilization.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Capco said:

I'm aware of that slave trade, the tensions between Europe and the Ottoman Empire beginning in the 15th century, the Barbary corsairs, the shores of Tripoli, etc.

Arabs, Persians, and Turks are white btw.  

You should taking your SJW bottom over there and try convincing them of that notion. That should be a great story. You really have no sense of gene pools outside of skin color do you?

4 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I think we all know that George Washington started slavery when he and his capitalist pig friends fought an unjust war to found America on the patriarchy that is Western Civilization.

I stand corrected. Anyone with the last name of Washington needs to pay the Reparations bill. 

26 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If the measure of such things is receiving generational wealth, then probably since I've received none.

The measure of such things is not generational wealth.  

Your answer?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The measure of such things is not generational wealth.  

Your answer?

Probably not.

That being said, I don't think that's due to structural racism.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You should taking your SJW bottom over there and try convincing them of that notion. That should be a great story. You really have no sense of gene pools outside of skin color do you?

I'm not really sure what gene pools have to do with the history of racism.  Genetics is a relatively recent discovery, and interestingly enough one of its first applications was to support established racism.  

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

https://www.census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

If an Arab-, Iranian-, or Turkish-American was filling out a US Census form, how would they answer the race question?  (hint:  the answer is somewhere in this post)

36 minutes ago, Capco said:

My only question would be this:  how many times can you think of where whites were raped, murdered, and/or traded as a fungible asset specifically because they were white?   

Note: This was addressed and Capco ignored it. 

Why? 

Because he's being dishonest. Critical theory has rotted his brain. 

8 minutes ago, Capco said:

I'm not really sure what gene pools have to do with the history of racism.  Genetics is a relatively recent discovery, and interestingly enough one of its first applications was to support established racism.  

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

If an Arab-, Iranian-, or Turkish-American was filling out a US Census form, how would they answer the race question?  (hint:  the answer is somewhere in this post)

You are hopeless. Enjoy your career complaining about things you clearly don't even want to understand. You want to change the world, try changing yourself first. If you can't figure out your own problems, then you will have a short and painful career solving everyone else's.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note: This was addressed and Capco ignored it. 

Why? 

Because he's being dishonest. Critical theory has rotted his brain. 

I enjoyed our back-and-forth chatting until your posts devolved into crap like this.  At least the other posters are putting in some honest effort into their comments.  

This is a pity post so you can stop looking like a parrot.  It's bizarre, ngl.  

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Capco said:

I enjoyed our back-and-forth chatting until your posts devolved into crap like this.  At least the other posters are putting in some honest effort into their comments.  

This is a pity post so you can stop looking like a parrot.  It's bizarre, ngl.  

So -- you make a statement, saying something has never happened in history. I show you it's happening right now -- and you ignore it because it's inconvenient to your narrative. 

One of us is being honest. It's not you. 

Keep pushing that mind poison. It's helping your cause. 

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Slavery has existed since the beginning of time. It still exists today. Sexual slavery exists today, and white women are highly prized and valued because of their skin. 

Your understanding of how Chattel slavery came to be is very poor. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
typo/clarity

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So -- you ask a statement, saying something has never happened in history. I show you it's happening right now -- and you ignore it because it's inconvenient to your narrative. 

One of us is being honest. It's not you. 

Keep pushing that mind poison. It's helping your cause. 

?‍♂️

Where did I say something has never happened in history?  I believe I asked "how many examples" of racism against whites solely for being white can you think of, noting how there really aren't that many.  I even offered an example of my own to get the conversation going since I'm genuinely interested in how many examples there are, so how on Earth could I have said it never happened in history when I gave an example?  Lol.  

I appreciate you offering the example of human trafficking, as it's one I didn't think of.  But so far, there is that example and the one I provided earlier about the Japanese (with the caveat that they were racist to everyone non-Japanese).  That's not really a large body of examples imo.  

1 minute ago, Capco said:

?‍♂️

Where did I say something has never happened in history?  I believe I asked "how many examples" of racism against whites solely for being white can you think of, noting how there really aren't that many.  I even offered an example of my own to get the conversation going since I'm genuinely interested in how many examples there are, so how on Earth could I have said it never happened in history when I gave an example?  Lol.  

I appreciate you offering the example of human trafficking, as it's one I didn't think of.  But so far, there is that example and the one I provided earlier about the Japanese (with the caveat that they were racist to everyone non-Japanese).  That's not really a large body of examples imo.  

The example you gave was garbage. The number of white women trafficked today because of their skin dwarfs your example ten fold. You ignore it because it hurts your critical theory which is Marxism re-packaged. You've proven you don't have a basic handle on the present let alone the history of slavery on this planet. 

Keep pushing that poison. It's really helping your cause, not furthering the divide you claim to want to heal. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The example you gave was garbage. The number of white women trafficked today because of their skin dwarfs your example ten fold. You ignore it because it hurts your critical theory which is Marxism re-packaged. You've proven you don't have a basic handle on the present let alone the history of slavery on this planet. 

Keep pushing that poison. It's really helping your cause, not furthering the divide you claim to want to heal. 

I'm not ignoring it but okay?  Even if that's the only example you can think of, I appreciate your contribution nonetheless.  Human trafficking needs to end ASAP.  

The rest of your post is standard weirdo DR.  

Just now, Capco said:

I'm not ignoring it but okay? 

You did though. Completely. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people today are in slavery -- and you didn't address that once in all your teeth gnashing about the past. 

"Weirdo DR" = inconvenient facts that run afoul of your cognitive dissonance. 

That's what happens when you ingest Marxist ideology without a filter. 

Given how things are in the United States these days, I am thoroughly disgusted with being an American and can envision things getting a lot worse here.

I am absolutely looking to relocate to a country that is peaceful, somewhat balanced politically.

Any good suggestions?

14 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Given how things are in the United States these days, I am thoroughly disgusted with being an American and can envision things getting a lot worse here.

I am absolutely looking to relocate to a country that is peaceful, somewhat balanced politically.

Any good suggestions?

Japan.

Culturally stable, politically stable. Relatively economically stable.

I'd personally love to live in the Northeast of England. But it ain't much better than the US

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Any good suggestions?

Well Bye GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Capco said:

Under your definition, Charlize theron is not white.

In 2000 I put human for my race on the census form.

• Like (+1) 1