Protest in Buffalo

42 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Prayers for LA 

Stay safe 

Thanks man. This I pray doesn't turn into the Rodney King riots of 92. Lots of good people peacefully protesting but there unfortunately are 100's of criminals looting and burning. Just when you think this frickin year can't get any worse. Those other 3 cops need to be arrested NOW. I don't care if you charge them manslaughter. Pray for justice...pray for peace.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Process said:

How lucky are those astronauts who got rocketed off to space today? Has there ever been a better time to get the **** off this planet for a few months?

Honestly just want to go to bed and have someone wake me up on 1/1/21

Isn't that the truth. What's next? The earth's crust opens up. 

Good practice run for next February.

24 minutes ago, Process said:

How lucky are those astronauts who got rocketed off to space today? Has there ever been a better time to get the **** off this planet for a few months?

Early 1940's probably.

51 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Nothing to see here folks.

They are just practicing for when the Bills win the SB. ?

Anyways, the riots and looting is all funded by George Soros.

Exactly

Not trying to get too political and get this to PPP

It's clear as day this is funded

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Exactly

Not trying to get too political and get this to PPP

It's clear as day

Charlie-DAY.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

I don't know that the people showing up to protest and the people that are starting fires are from the same crowd. The fire starters are undermining the legitimate voices of the protestors. I also think the economic collapse is causing more distress. The vandals don't care about justice or they wouldn't be undermining it.

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

LOL Soros? I assume that's a joke.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

people have been getting bussed from all over the country to Buffalo for this protest and riot

I respectfully disagree, the majority of locals are peaceful.. the agitators for the most part are not local are paid rioters

I do because I've been in the city and there's tons of people from out-of-state here right now for the protest

Take a seat

18 minutes ago, DrDare said:

Take a seat

Sorry but no known community activist or organizer put this together.

the community leaders themselves said stay away because this was not organized by anybody in the community

Byron Brown said it himself

And I live here and was downtown all day, there were tons of people not from Buffalo protesting

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Process said:

well then go to bed, ass-clown, no-one keeping you up.

• Haha (+1) 1

We had these agitators bus'ed in to Tulsa as well.  Walking down the middle of the street, without required permits to protest.  I don't like having to have a permit to protest, but then again, it's a massive annoyance to have people meandering in the middle of the street, where someone could get hurt.  Just stupid as sin!

If you want to protest, go for it.  But gather in one place where people can recognize what you're doing, and do so peacefully.  Anything more, recognize that you're just making a nuisance of yourselves, and you do more harm than good.

4 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I understand these cops need to be held accountable for their actions. But to trash someone else’s business and to hurt someone who wasn’t even involved with the murder is complete bull####. These riots are not gonna solve a ***** thing it’s just gonna create more problems. I hope all the cops that were responsible for the murder of George Floyd get life and are thrown to the wolves in prison

It’s not going to make sense because it’s not supposed to. It’s an emotional reaction, not a rational one. And honestly, an emotional outbreak like this may be the only thing that gets something done. It’s not fair to the businesses that got torched, or the car owners’ that got trashed. But this is what is going to happen and keep happening when things like Floyd keep happening. 

sucks i know. Institutional reform is the answer, but that takes time and effort which we don't really value anymore.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Several of my fb friends are trying to normalize this behavior... makes me sick, quite frankly.

I thought by your username, you knew how to have a good time:cry:

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

This is not what my city is about. These are not buffalonians looting and vandalizing

These are paid agitators from out of state, inciting violence and causing mayhem in my community

Violence never solves problems, if you live by the sword you die by the sword

Who is cutting the check?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I thought by your username, you knew how to have a good time:cry:

Who is cutting the check?

Antifa ?  George Soros  ? 

All I know is this was not organized by community leaders, or community organizers

They all said to stay away all day, because they knew something was up

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Antifa ?  George Soros  ? 

All I know is this was not organized by community leaders, or community organizers

They all said to stay away all day, because they knew something was up

It's weird that you're making this leap:

Community organizers didn't set it up, therefore all looters are out-of-towners.

12 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It's weird that you're making this leap:

Community organizers didn't set it up, therefore all looters are out-of-towners.

I'm not making the leap. Community organizers said it, mayor Byron Brown said it.  And in Buffalo, all of our peaceful protests are organized by community leaders

The majority of buffalonians were peaceful protesters. Majority

While there were paid agitators Bussed in from other cities to cause disturbances.. I never said all... Majority

I was downtown earlier in the day, there were people from New Jersey Ohio Pennsylvania being bussed in for the protest

Edited by Buffalo716

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm not making the leap. Community organizers said it, mayor Byron Brown said it.  And in Buffalo, all of our peaceful protests are organized by community leaders

The majority of buffalonians were peaceful protesters

While there were paid agitators Bussed in from other cities to cause disturbances

I was downtown earlier in the day, there were people from New Jersey Ohio Pennsylvania being bussed in for the protest

not so much a leap, but it is a hop. Yes there are organized groups that take advantage of civil unrest to generally cause chaos. But this isn’t just all them. There are genuine people out there protesting (i know several in buffalo that were there) that certainly have nothing to do with antifa or any other boogyman org you want to suggest.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

not so much a leap, but it is a hop. Yes there are organized groups that take advantage of civil unrest to generally cause chaos. But this isn’t just all them. There are genuine people out there protesting (i know several in buffalo that were there) that certainly have nothing to do with antifa or any other boogyman org you want to suggest.

I think you misunderstood parts of my post.

I 100% agree they were real protesters out there, not trying to cause a disturbance

There's a difference between protesting and rioting. 

The rioting was incited from people not from this community. 

Edited by Buffalo716