Allen passing to Diggs connection looking strong already!!!!

DJB

19 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Maybe Josh should just retire now so you guys can send him to the HOF before he can even become average.

15 hours ago, Bring it said:

Connection? Don’t want to douse the enthusiasm here,  but with no pass rush and no db my 50 + year old noodle arm could complete that pass!! I get that their chemistry is key in taking this offense to the next level. And I would so love to believe that they already have that on field chemistry. But how? At this point anyway.

17 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

Exactly. People are completely over reacting to a few videos which are either being run at half speed, or where the QB / WR timing is way off. 

Here's what I see in these videos. Josh Allen asked these guys to travel to Florida on their own dime, during the off season, coming out of a pandemic, to voluntarily work out together to get a leg up on the competition this season.  As best I can tell, damn near everyone showed up.  Hell, even the left tackle showed up.   

What I see is a Josh Allen taking the reins of the offense and leading them.  If you want to minimize that,  have at it. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 9

Question for all of the knuckleheads in this thread:

Is it better or worse for the Buffalo Bills offense that nearly every skill position player got together at the invitation of their starting QB to run what have been described as extremely structured, detailed drills in advance of training camp and the season?

• Like (+1) 10

On 5/30/2020 at 9:48 PM, MyDogLuvsPB said:

NO, I wholeheartedly disagree.  I've seen that song and dance before.

It only counts when the real bullets fly.  Trophies and accolades are only won on the field. 

How many training camp HOF's came you name off hand?  

On 5/31/2020 at 2:38 AM, GreggTX said:

Maybe Josh should just retire now so you guys can send him to the HOF before he can even become average.

Needlessly aggressive takes to people making positive comments about a positive thing. You two must be real joys to be around. Enjoy patting yourselves on the back for "keeping it 100" while alienating the people around you. Life's too short to pee in everyone's cereal all the time guys. There is a time for dissenting voices, this light fluff thread is not one of them. 

3 hours ago, eball said:

Question for all of the knuckleheads in this thread:

Is it better or worse for the Buffalo Bills offense that nearly every skill position player got together at the invitation of their starting QB to run what have been described as extremely structured, detailed drills in advance of training camp and the season?

And that these guys love ball so much they are playing it on their time and dime together. 

To be honest, I could care less about them running routes and catching balls against air.   

What I do care a great deal about is them getting together, building personal bonds and friendships on their own dime.   As others have said, there is a whole lot more to team success than Xs and Os.    Culture, comradery and common goals are a significant part of it as well...

20 hours ago, boater said:

Praying for no injuries. That would be awful.

This, just stay healthy. Stay in shape and visualize, know the game like a surgeon knows the human body.

The 2019 Bills won a lot from facing adversary. Let the other team go up two touchdowns, they get happy and let up, then the Bills go full speed. Ignore the talk. Professional relationships form with mutual success.

Diggs is a known commodity. Everybody knows who he is and what he is capable of doing. There are no question marks.

Josh has made encouraging strides but remains a work in progress. And there is at least one unanswered question IMO.

Allen has absolutely everything you could want in a QB in terms of physical ability and intangibles. So much so that all things considered IMO he is already a confirmed starting calibre QB who with the right supporting cast can take you a long way. Maybe all the way. The question is processing speed (not to be confused with football IQ - Josh is a very smart guy). The ability to process is the secret sauce. If he can do that consistently he is elite. Time will tell. I think he's got a good shot.

• Like (+1) 3

On 5/30/2020 at 8:47 PM, mattynh said:

why does that look strong....looks like a bunch of buddies playing catch

Agreed. Most passes are off target. But that’s why they’re doing this now. 

On 5/31/2020 at 2:38 AM, GreggTX said:

Maybe You should. Based on your history, ‘Average’ seems an impossibly high bar for you to achieve.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

On 5/30/2020 at 7:51 PM, StHustle said:

Joe Croom (no relation to Jason Croom) who gets all this exclusive access and is an awesome photographer and soon videographer is my boy and I'm so proud to see him get his shine. He has put in YEARS of dedicated work to get to this point. He is living his dream.

I thought they were related. Thanks for clearing that up. I though brother or cousin, since Jason would have an obvious in for him to get on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me or does Josh Allen body look like he just became a man? Sometime boys frames mature at 18 and others in their early 20s. He looks like his already tall frame got broader to me.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:09 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Agreed. Most passes are off target. But that’s why they’re doing this now. 

Maybe You should. Based on your history, ‘Average’ seems an impossibly high bar for you to achieve.

Ohhhh boy. @Chandler#81 given some shade! BAM!!! Love it 

On 5/31/2020 at 4:05 AM, eball said:

Hey, I’m just showing up to poop in everyone’s cereal bowl and remind you this is a stupid video that means nothing about anything because shorts and no defense and Diggs is a cancer and Josh is inaccurate and why is Lee Smith there and lots of other reasons.

That was poop? Everyone was telling me it was the new coco puffs edition. 

8 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Is it just me or does Josh Allen body look like he just became a man? Sometime boys frames mature at 18 and others in their early 20s. He looks like his already tall frame got broader to me.

Ohhhh boy. @Chandler#81 given some shade! BAM!!! Love it 

Maybe he lost his virginity this off-season.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:09 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Burn, Drops ? 

Edited by Don Otreply