Allen passing to Diggs connection looking strong already!!!!

DJB

44 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Ha!

No just someone who is a diehard Bills fan I witnessed start out with a camera and a dream. Would spend his last dollar to make it out to a road game and spend hours to get in position for the ***** he needed. Fast forward a couple years, he is now a team insider and go to photographer for even many Bills players personal engagements.  Just an awesome story and wonderful thing to witness happen for a guy who truly deserves it.

Cool I actually wondered if he was your son the way it was written. Great pics 

51 minutes ago, Happy said:

Not sure what we're supposed to get from this.  Doesn't look any different than Fitz to Stevie Johnson.

I don't think we are supposed to get anything from it. People are just excited for the season and excited to have Josh Allen throwing to Diggs on game days. And presumably the more work they get together in the off season the better they will be able to connect during the season.

• Like (+1) 6

8 hours ago, mattynh said:

why does that look strong....looks like a bunch of buddies playing catch

Exactly. People are completely over reacting to a few videos which are either being run at half speed, or where the QB / WR timing is way off. 

Edited by Mountain Man

Hey, I’m just showing up to poop in everyone’s cereal bowl and remind you this is a stupid video that means nothing about anything because shorts and no defense and Diggs is a cancer and Josh is inaccurate and why is Lee Smith there and lots of other reasons.

• Haha (+1) 13

Connection? Don’t want to douse the enthusiasm here,  but with no pass rush and no db my 50 + year old noodle arm could complete that pass!! I get that their chemistry is key in taking this offense to the next level. And I would so love to believe that they already have that on field chemistry. But how? At this point anyway.

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Thank you for always making sure people know how dumb they are for getting excited about the QB

When I see “GreggTX” on a post I immediately keep scrolling.  Some of the worst takes I’ve ever seen on this board.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Thank you for always making sure people know how dumb they are for getting excited about the QB

Or excited about any hint of a distraction from reality right now. Plus, anyone who can't Digg it, can kick rocks.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, eball said:

Hey, I’m just showing up to poop in everyone’s cereal bowl and remind you this is a stupid video that means nothing about anything because shorts and no defense and Diggs is a cancer and Josh is inaccurate and why is Lee Smith there and lots of other reasons.

You’re a meany... ?

2 hours ago, Bring it said:

Connection? Don’t want to douse the enthusiasm here,  but with no pass rush and no db my 50 + year old noodle arm could complete that pass!! I get that their chemistry is key in taking this offense to the next level. And I would so love to believe that they already have that on field chemistry. But how? At this point anyway.

Chemistry is more than just playing catch.  It's getting to know each other, discuss strengths, weaknesses, techniques, plays, coverages etc.  It's just getting to know each other on a more personal and professional level.  But you knew that already!

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Maybe Josh should just retire now so you guys can send him to the HOF before he can even become average.

Ah, the annoying Formicidae Dismalus, always ready to pronounce gloomy skepticism at the Sunday picnic.

5 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

Exactly. People are completely over reacting to a few videos which are either being run at half speed, or where the QB / WR timing is way off. 

And the ever present, Diptera Missingthepointus.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1