Allen passing to Diggs connection looking strong already!!!!

DJB

Joe Croom (no relation to Jason Croom) who gets all this exclusive access and is an awesome photographer and soon videographer is my boy and I'm so proud to see him get his shine. He has put in YEARS of dedicated work to get to this point. He is living his dream.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Joe Croom (no relation to Jason Croom) who gets all this exclusive access and is an awesome photographer and soon videographer is my boy and I'm so proud to see him get his shine. He has put in YEARS of dedicated work to get to this point. He is living his dream.

No relation?  That's a major coincidink.

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

He is your son? 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, dezertbill said:

Can't wait for training camp and pre-season.  That's when we'll see how the chemistry really is

NO, I wholeheartedly disagree.  I've seen that song and dance before.

It only counts when the real bullets fly.  Trophies and accolades are only won on the field. 

How many training camp HOF's came you name off hand?  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

He needs to upgrade from his Motorola Razor....

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is your son? 

Ha!

No just someone who is a diehard Bills fan I witnessed start out with a camera and a dream. Would spend his last dollar to make it out to a road game and spend hours to get in position for the ***** he needed. Fast forward a couple years, he is now a team insider and go to photographer for even many Bills players personal engagements.  Just an awesome story and wonderful thing to witness happen for a guy who truly deserves it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1