Prescott for Allen

Prescott is such a weird player to me because he is both super underrated and super overrated. I think he is a middle of the road quarterback, but Dallas should not pay him what he is asking. He will not get that on the open market imo. 

I’ll ride with Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lmfao Watson 

The man Deandre Hopkins built

Too funny

Yeah, we all saw how good the Texans were without Watson. The Brocketship and Tom Savage were smoking teams in 2016.

I'd love to see what QB's would win 10 games with the 28th defense in yards. Although, maybe they were better than they ranked, we watched them embarrass our boy for 2 Q's and OT last year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

Yeah, we all saw how good the Texans were without Watson. The Brocketship and Tom Savage were smoking teams in 2016.

I'd love to see what QB's would win 10 games with the 28th defense in yards. Although, maybe they were better than they ranked, we watched them embarrass our boy for 2 Q's and OT last year.

That team made the playoffs that year.  The year before as well.

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

They sure did, with the 29th ranked offense. Clearly, DHop was carrying that offense and their QB's to new heights.

With all the heights the Texans have been soaring to, they're still stuck with divisional round exits...like in 2016.  Do you think losing DHop helps or hurts them?

9 minutes ago, FireChans said:

You’re deflecting.

And I didn’t feel embarrassed at all watching Allen play Houston...if I had I’d  find something else to spend my time on but that’s just me personally.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

With all the heights the Texans have been soaring to, they're still stuck with divisional round exits...like in 2016.  Do you think losing DHop helps or hurts them?

Try to stay on topic.

Do you agree Watson is “the man that Deandre Hopkins built?”

15 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You’re deflecting.

And I didn’t feel embarrassed at all watching Allen play Houston...if I had I’d  find something else to spend my time on but that’s just me personally.

Deflecting.

The evidence is there that the Texans’ offense was TRASH with DHOP and without Watson. They add a rookie Watson, and he puts up 17 TD’s in 6 starts (NFL record breaking) and the Texans win 3 of their 4 wins that year TOTAL before he goes down with injury. The next two full seasons, above average in points and yards offensively. Since 2013, before Watson, the Texans had an above average offense by those metrics ONCE. They didn’t post double digit wins ever. Two full seasons of Watson? Double digit wins and 2 playoff berths, including a playoff win.

When the Bills offense is good next year, I can’t wait to see your reaction to folks saying Diggs is making Allen look better than he is. I’m sure you’ll be embarrassingly inconsistent.

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

A guy who writes articles on fansided states the Bills should trade for Dak as he is a significant upgrade over Josh and would push the Bills to the next level and he says the Bills can throw in a few

draft picks as well...I often wonder did they watch the Thanksgiving game I think the Cowboys would drive Dak to he airport for that deal 

“writes articles for fansided” = basement-dwelling rank amateur.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Try to stay on topic.

Deflecting.

The evidence is there that the Texans’ offense was TRASH with DHOP and without Watson. They add a rookie Watson, and he puts up 17 TD’s in 6 starts (NFL record breaking) and the Texans win 3 of their 4 wins that year TOTAL before he goes down with injury. The next two full seasons, above average in points and yards offensively. Since 2013, before Watson, the Texans had an above average offense by those metrics ONCE. They didn’t post double digit wins ever. Two full seasons of Watson? Double digit wins and 2 playoff berths, including a playoff win.

When the Bills offense is good next year, I can’t wait to see your reaction to folks saying Diggs is making Allen look better than he is. I’m sure you’ll be embarrassingly inconsistent.

The only one embarrassing themself is you. If the bolded is what you consider your evidence, it's laughable. QB wins? Lol I'll save you the effort, I could not possibly care less about how many games a team happens to win in a given year in relation to how it informs QB play. 

I am FIRST to say Diggs will make Allen better. I HAVE been consistent in how I view Diggs and Hopkins for that matter. Likewise, I suppose when Allen puts up better stats and the Bills win more games than the Texans next season you'll concede he's the 'better' QB than Watson? 

I probably already proposed the Allen/Watson wager to you and I'm assuming you declined. If you have the courage of your convictions I will offer it again.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

The only one embarrassing themself is you. If the bolded is what you consider your evidence, it's laughable. QB wins? Lol I'll save you the effort, I could not possibly care less about how many games a team happens to win in a given year in relation to how it informs QB play. 

I am FIRST to say Diggs will make Allen better. I HAVE been consistent in how I view Diggs and Hopkins for that matter. Likewise, I suppose when Allen puts up better stats and the Bills win more games than the Texans next season you'll concede he's the 'better' QB than Watson? 

I probably already proposed the Allen/Watson wager to you and I'm assuming you declined. If you have the courage of your convictions I will offer it again.

LOL you want to cry about deflection and you don't address a single thing about offensive production. Incredible.

Allen won't put up better passing stats than Watson next year. Not ANY/A or TD%. I'll bookmark this and I'll see you next year.  Please remember to not cry about how I'm "rooting for Allen to fail" or "happy when the Bills lose."

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

LOL you want to cry about deflection and you don't address a single thing about offensive production. Incredible.

Allen won't put up better passing stats than Watson next year. Not ANY/A or TD%. I'll bookmark this and I'll see you next year.  Please remember to not cry about how I'm "rooting for Allen to fail" or "happy when the Bills lose."

I'm sorry I cannot be bothered to address your big reveal about how offensive production suffers when the starting QB goes down lmfao

Oh Watson improved on what luminaries Brock Osweiler and Tom Savage had done previous, he's CLEARLY a top5 QB 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

I'm sorry I cannot be bothered to address your big reveal about how offensive production suffers when the starting QB goes down lmfao

Oh Watson improved on what luminaries Brock Osweiler and Tom Savage had done previous, he's CLEARLY a top5 QB 

Clearly, Deshaun Watson broke rookie records for TD’s per game because uh uh he had a good WR. It couldn’t be because he’s good. Galaxy brain take.

20 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Try to stay on topic.

Deflecting.

We know that Watson didn't build Hopkins.  I wouldn't say that Watson will be a dud without Hopkins but his numbers won't be nearly as good.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

We know that Watson didn't build Hopkins.  I wouldn't say that Watson will be a dud without Hopkins but his numbers won't be nearly as good.

Deflecting. It’s a yes or no question Doc.

1 minute ago, Doc said:
29 minutes ago, FireChans said: