2019 Bang for the buck Players list

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/5/30/21275444/2019-best-bang-for-the-dollar-buffalo-bills-josh-allen

Coming in at number eight on our countdown of these overachievers is quarterback Josh Allen. He started all 16 games for the Bills in 2019 and finished with a 58.8% completion percentage, 3089 passing yards, and 20 TDs through the air. On the ground, he added 510 yards and 9 TDs. He also caught a touchdown pass in their Wild Card playoff game. Allen managed to take a nice step from year one to year two, cutting down on negative plays while upping his efficiency.

The ROI on Josh is looking good so far :thumbsup:

McKitrich made the list 

9. WR Isaiah McKenzie ($645,000)

I wonder how Bob Foster rated? ;)  ;) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Thanks Slim.  I like McKenzie as a gadget guy and he is pretty darn cheap, and Spain is a decent Guard.  Allen looks promising based on year 1 to 2, and is getting better at knowing when to slide.  I assume you’re kidding on Foster.  It’s really too bad as he came on strong the last half of 2018, but talk about a disappointment in 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks Slim.  I like McKenzie as a gadget guy and he is pretty darn cheap, and Spain is a decent Guard.  Allen looks promising based on year 1 to 2, and is getting better at knowing when to slide.  I assume you’re kidding on Foster.  It’s really too bad as he came on strong the last half of 2018, but talk about a disappointment in 2019.

No problem 

? 

the Foster thing is a “not so” private joke in the shoutbox 

10 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2020/5/30/21275444/2019-best-bang-for-the-dollar-buffalo-bills-josh-allen

Coming in at number eight on our countdown of these overachievers is quarterback Josh Allen. He started all 16 games for the Bills in 2019 and finished with a 58.8% completion percentage, 3089 passing yards, and 20 TDs through the air. On the ground, he added 510 yards and 9 TDs. He also caught a touchdown pass in their Wild Card playoff game. Allen managed to take a nice step from year one to year two, cutting down on negative plays while upping his efficiency.

The ROI on Josh is looking good so far :thumbsup:

McKitrich made the list 

9. WR Isaiah McKenzie ($645,000)

I wonder how Bob Foster rated? ;)  ;) 

Can a decent sophomore year by #7 pick QB be described as over-achieving?

I’ll say that if there was one way to describe this “mini run” of the McDermott era, it’s “bang for your buck”

Between Milano, Josh Allen, Edmunds, Dawkins, Poyer, McKenzie, Feliciano, Wallace, Johnson and especially what White is still making...you have a roster full of guys that are doing a ton, for very little money 

• Like (+1) 1