Off-season training: OL

I love that our skills players are getting together. They can hone your skills, and in the process camaraderie and chemistry grows within the offense.

I know the OL is training hard as we speak, but it would be awesome if they could get together and practice screen plays with the RBs and QBs. All the gods know we could use a better screen game so we can be a more dangerous team on offense. Maybe someone should forwards this idea to one of them or to Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

Kirwan made the point on MTC that whoever is the peer leader on the O-Line Of any team (he wasn’t speaking specifically to the Bills) should arrange player practices and see if he can arrange for the defensive line to come as well.  Personally I wouldn’t do it unless they all agree to get tested before they start.  That is by far the best show on NFLR, and they always have creative and thoughtful ideas.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Incredible pic. They don't have to be there, no coaches, yet here they are training together. Nice!

As for OL, without actual blocking and the defense facing them, does it really help THAT much? 

They have to learn the playbook and blocking assignments for each play, as well as audibles and shifts and stuff, so yeah it would help. But yeah, it's not as useful as blocking guys in pads.