Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?

Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, but not nearly enough. But so far I'm undefeated:

11/15/1998: 13-10 vs. Patriots - post game highlight was going to the Big Tree Inn after the game and seeing Bruce and others

11/12/2000: 20-3 vs. Bears - fiance/wife-to-be surprised me with a birthday trip. Didn't realize at the time it was a bait and switch and wouldn't make it back until:

09/24/2017: 26-16 vs. Broncos - with the whole family. I think it was recorded as the hottest Bills home game ever. 

From the Rockpile (Buffalo) To Orchard Park, more than I care to count. But my daughter hasn’t been. She was too young during the SB years when I took my son to many unforgettable games, then we moved to Florida. Son & I get back nearly every year for a September game, but daughter has never missed a Bills game in Miami, where she lives, or here in Jax. She/we were so hoping the September 20th game would be a Home Game as we’ll all be in town for a family wedding and she’d finally see a Home game. Not only are they away that Sunday, they’re in her backyard @ the Fish. So she’ll miss that too.. Now, our only hope is the Super Bowl in Tampa for this season.

I have been going to home and away games since I was a kid. I remember going to watch the Bills in the Astrodome, LA Colliseum, and more recently here is AZ. I dont get to home games as often anymore. Maybe a game every other year.  

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Better question would be, "have you ever been to a Bills home game outside of Buffalo"?

How about a Steelers home game in Buffalo?

9/30/01:  place was filled with swinging terrible towels to watch the worst QB matchup/showdown in history:  Cordell Stewart vs Rod Johnson.

50 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

From the Rockpile (Buffalo) To Orchard Park, more than I care to count. But my daughter hasn’t been. She was too young during the SB years when I took my son to many unforgettable games, then we moved to Florida. Son & I get back nearly every year for a September game, but daughter has never missed a Bills game in Miami, where she lives, or here in Jax. She/we were so hoping the September 20th game would be a Home Game as we’ll all be in town for a family wedding and she’d finally see a Home game. Not only are they away that Sunday, they’re in her backyard @ the Fish. So she’ll miss that too.. Now, our only hope is the Super Bowl in Tampa for this season.

That works! It’s also the best time of the year to watch a game in Tampa! Throw your clout around and make that happen! 

• Like (+1) 1

We live in Alabama, but we go when we can.  Had seasons from 2001 - 2013. Would go to two or three and sell the rest. When I bought the season, the rep told me I was the only season ticket holder in Alabama. 

I have never been at NFL game.  I watch every Bills game on internet for many years. And it's my dream to watch Bills game alive at Buffalo stadium someday. I was planning this autumn but I feel coronavirus  will hinder my plans  and my American visa will expire((  . 

I was in USA 1 time and it was football offseason.  I visited NHL game at the stadium of Anaheim and I bought a ticket for NBA Lakers - Golden State  and fell asleep due to jetlag - it was 1st day after long flight Moscow - Istanbul - LA - Oakland. When I woke up I was very angry I missed this game ((.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I forgot about ol' Rod.........the evil twin brother of Rob. 

You are also incorrect. The worst QB matchup ever was............

https://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/9699/rapid-reaction-browns-6-bills-3

Sorry,  Rod Johnson was my stage name in the adult film business.

But yeah, that was a bad game too, I didn't see it in person.  I remember Stewart tossing 10 yard out patterns 2-3 yards short.  It was like he was competing in the shot put.

• Haha (+1) 3

The Bills are 6-1 in t he games I've been to. But it's been years. It's a 9 hour drive. I need to save money as I'd bring my sons now. I sure plan to go again though!

That circle pissing ha ha. I had forgotten that, erased that from my memory. It's still there? Damn

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

How about a Steelers home game in Buffalo?

9/30/01:  place was filled with swinging terrible towels to watch the worst QB matchup/showdown in history:  Cordell Stewart vs Rod Johnson.

Not to derail the thread but I went to a Steelers home game at Met Life against the Jets last season.  Good for that fan base to take over a stadium.

But while I hate the Jets and have no real hate for the Steelers I wanted to see the Steeler fans go home sad that day. Takes a lot for me to root against the team playing the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sorry,  Rod Johnson was my stage name in the adult film business.

Dirk Diggler. - GIF on Imgur

21 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Not to derail the thread but I went to a Steelers home game at Met Life against the Jets last season.  Good for that fan base to take over a stadium.

But while I hate the Jets and have no real hate for the Steelers I wanted to see the Steeler fans go home sad that day. Takes a lot for me to root against the team playing the Jets.

I went to the 2011 AFC Championship, Steelers-Jets.

The Ketchup Bottle was cold that night, my friends. No old person would have sent soup back that day because it would have been frozen. 0 degrees at kickoff. Lots of Jet fans, but obviously sold out and a great time nonetheless. I'll say it........the Jet fans were really respectful of their place and time. No issues in the stands whatsoever. Outside of Spurs-Watford in Wembley, it was the most organized large sports gathering I've ever seen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1