Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?

Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I’m both happy and sad for you too  

Thank you. It is a great memory. The Bills were a big part of our lives since 1966

Edited by jkx2
  • Like (+1) 1

Chargers game years ago, transformer blew or something and the power went out. Phillip Rivers throwing temper tantrums left and right over not having a play clock. Priceless. 
Had to leave early though. Been to lots of games in Buffalo and Pittsburgh but that charger game was my favorite even though we left early due to crazy drunks and me having my two young nephews with me 

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Chargers game years ago, transformer blew or something and the power went out. Phillip Rivers throwing temper tantrums left and right over not having a play clock. Priceless. 
Had to leave early though. Been to lots of games in Buffalo and Pittsburgh but that charger game was my favorite even though we left early due to crazy drunks and me having my two young nephews with me 

One of my favorite all time games.

I believe a mylar balloon took out a transformer. 

But man, no scoreboard, no sound effects or music, no PA system or TV timeouts.

There was certainly something beautiful about the old school Rockpile feel. Watching the refs hand signals, paying attention to where the line judge spotted the ball, keeping track of down and distance in your head. For a purist like myself, it was a little slice of football heaven that day.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

On 5/29/2020 at 12:55 PM, KD in CA said:

Better question would be, "have you ever been to a Bills home game outside of Buffalo"?

We happened to be vacationing in Florida (Walt Disney World) years ago when Buffalo happened to be playing a preseason game versus Tampa Bay, and they happened to play the Buccaneers in the Orange Bowl in Orlando.  It was too much of a coincidence not to take advantage.

Been going since 1985. Too many to remember. I've definitely slowed down going the older I get. I can't tailgate like I used to. Lol

On 6/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, 4_kidd_4 said:

Nope never been.

Is it fun?

Not really. ?