Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?

Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been to a Bills home game in Buffalo?

• Yes
    • No

It’s a question I’m going to guess most members at TBD have.   Maybe around 90-95%.  But I’m sure there’s a few who might not have.

I’d be curious to know why if you answered no.   Not that I think it makes someone less of a fan at all.   Especially if traveling/distance is an issue.  Or if you just like to follow the games more from home or at a local Bills Backer club per say.   

For the record I’ve been to two home games.

I have been to OP a few times over the years. I live in NJ about 20 minutes from MetLife so I don't get to a Bills home game every year. I do get to see the Bills every year being a Jets season ticket holder though going back to the Shea Stadium days.

• Like (+1) 1

I went to my first bills game as a kid in their first season.  I went to games as a young teenager in the AFL championship years. I went to games with my wife in our early years together. Went to games with my kids in the super bowl years and the first decade of the 2000's. I now take grandchildren to occasional games.  And while I will always be a Bills fan, the in-stadium experience of seeing them consistently gets worse and worse.  Go Bills!

18 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

It's definitely on my bucket list.  I've never stepped foot in the city.  Once I retire from the military, my plan is to make it up there.  I've been to several away games though.

I took a recruiting assignment in Cheektowaga so that I could get season tickets from '05-'08.

• Like (+1) 3

last home game i attended was Bills-Cowboys in 1984 when i was living in the area, was a day after my 14th birthday.

i've been to 20+ away games since then, i have a rule that if the Bills are visiting within 500 miles of my current location i will make every attempt to attend.

4 years ago I moved to Miami so now i am a regular at that game, did PO game in Jax, if they ever go to TB that's a for sure and i considered Tenn last year and the Houston PO game but work got in the way.

i would LOVE to go to a current Buff home game but i want to do it with someone i know- every year i try to get my Fins fan friend to go (even offer tix and hotel cost) and he just won't do it for many reasons :(