Who's your favorite Bill on the current roster?

12 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Matt Milano. He's ***** dreamy.

giphy.gif

Agree, if only he had Kuechly wedged in the middle between him and Edmunds...:wub::cry: Now he'll just have to take the slap on the rear from coach Kuechly soon enough...

Also have to go with future Bills Christian McCaffrey, TJ Watt and Cooper Kupp...

As of now Josh Allen and Cole Beasley have me at a constant midnight!

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

Tre. Seems like a really good guy, funny, good teammate, hard worker, great player. Could be a long term captain on this team. The Goalie Academy by itself is reason eough for him to be my selection.

It's amazing how indecisive some people are. Just choose 1. How hard can that be? There are no wrong answers other than choosing more than 1. I hope I never have to rely on you quick and decisive decision making in an emergency LOL. 

OK. You can go back to what you were doing. I'm done scolding you now. :p

10 hours ago, Happy said:

Probably Devin Singletary and Ed Oliver.  Also hoping I take a liking to Zach Moss, Quinton Jefferson, and AJ Epenesa

Yeah, that was pure crap and the dumb animal pretty much got away with it.  One game suspension (wow) so he could be back the following week for the NE vs Pitt primetime game.  It's all about money and ratings with the NFL, not player safety, regardless of what they want you to believe.

That's 5, but I was considering Singletary too. I want it to be Oliver, but he's going to have to show me that he deserves that kind of respect.

19 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Tre. Best player, great teammate and funny.

Josh is a close second but it's gotta be Tre. He's a baller, a team player, and funny.

11 hours ago, GreggTX said:

That's 5, but I was considering Singletary too. I want it to be Oliver, but he's going to have to show me that he deserves that kind of respect.

Actually two - Singletary on offense and Oliver on defense.  I want to be fans of the others I listed, but still too early to tell since they are rookies or first year FAs.  But yeah, I went a little overboard.  Anyway, I'm not concerned about Oliver's recent DUI since I think he will get past it.  Toward the end of the season, he showed promise of being a dominant 3-tech; I figured he would struggle against pro centers and guards at first, but I think he's getting there.

• Like (+1) 1