Who's your favorite Bill on the current roster?

Tre day!

1 hour ago, buffalover4life said:

Tre white. Funny and a baller.

I was watching a highlight of a game from the Chan Gaily era... Wow were we starved of players to root for, still loved that team but damn. Stevie Johnson and Fred Jackson were the Dudes

Fitz is easy to root for

Kyle Williams , leodis my man mckelvin all guys that were pretty easy to root for

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

*other than Josh Allen*

is still tough to assess. If he’s the QB of note in 9 wins this season -which is frankly expected, he moves into 4th Place all time in QB wins behind the other 3 J’s of team history, Jackie, Jimbo & Joe. And he’ll do it in UNDER 3 seasons! 

Yes, it’s a team stigma we’ll likely never outlive, but that’s 61 years of play to overcome for a 23 y/o farm boy with no prior legit coaching.

Knox & Milano are lovable ‘lunchboxers’, Tre & Tremaine are fantastic, Stefon is thrilling. 

But Josh Allen is simply an enigma.

#Vote17

Damn, that's nuts.  That means in 2035 in Josh's final season as the Bills all time leader, the Bills should definitely draft someone whose name starts with the letter "J".

• Haha (+1) 2

I like a lot of the players and I'm going to break your silly, restrictive rules and give you my top 3 (In no particular order):

- Tre White (he's an all pro corner, one of the best in the league, and has a great personality)

- Matt Milano (he flies all over the field making plays. Love his style, his speed, and coverage ability)

- Tremaine Edmunds (love how calm, cool, and collected he is and how he seems to be a student of the game and committed to getting better)

Honorable mention: Josh Allen

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Cole Beasley because for some reason he likes Buffalo more than Dallas.

I like him too, I wanted him big time when he was a free agent. I also like John Brown a lot too but my love for Allen and White has the potential to be on my list of favorite Bills of all time. Like Kelly, Reed, Thurman and Bruce territory. I think Allen and Tre White have greatness in them, like HOF greatness slash perennial All Pro greatness in them. Special players. I love those two guys.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Fitz is easy to root for

Kyle Williams , leodis my man mckelvin all guys that were pretty easy to root for

Yeah, I loved Fitz and Kyle too, I'm a huge fan of this team and will root for every player we will ever have. 

Thats said, I prefer every player on this team to the player at the same position on that team, with the exception of Kyle Williams. 

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Cole Beasley because for some reason he likes Buffalo more than Dallas.

Because he can wear his cargo shorts in peace

• Like (+1) 1

Love Tre, but Josh is my QB.  I love the underdog story, the fact that so many “experts” are SO invested in him being a bust...and he’s going to make them all eat schitt.

• Like (+1) 3

There is literally not a single player on this roster who I don't love.  It's been a long time since I could say that.  Every season there was always one or several players who would predictably drive me nuts with dumb penalties, lack of effort,  being out of position, not turning their head around for the ball, etc., etc.  But with this team it is nearly impossible to pick a favorite player...there are so many who play with heart, who play smart, seem to be great teammates and have fun out there.  Can't wait for this season!

• Like (+1) 1