Who's your favorite Bill on the current roster?

*other than Josh Allen*

is still tough to assess. If he’s the QB of note in 9 wins this season -which is frankly expected, he moves into 4th Place all time in QB wins behind the other 3 J’s of team history, Jackie, Jimbo & Joe. And he’ll do it in UNDER 3 seasons! 

Yes, it’s a team stigma we’ll likely never outlive, but that’s 61 years of play to overcome for a 23 y/o farm boy with no prior legit coaching.

Knox & Milano are lovable ‘lunchboxers’, Tre & Tremaine are fantastic, Stefon is thrilling. 

But Josh Allen is simply an enigma.

#Vote17

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Reid Ferguson

Adam Lingner is on line 3 for you..........

52 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart.

So you don't actually wear any, then?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Tremaine - Smart, enormous, athletic freak..and something about a LB with a 40 something number appeals to me.  I think he has all-pro potential in 2-3 years.

If hee developes instincts and learns to plug the run, he will be all Pro.  Right now, he can chase them down with the best, but, Chris Spielman like run plugger he is not. (yes, I remember Spielman)

Edited by bigK14094
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Tre. Best player, great teammate and funny.

One of my favorites too.

Remember when Gronk tried to kill him, and no one did anything about it?

Yeah, I do too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

If hee developes instincts and learns to plug the run, he will be all Pro.  Right now, he can chase them down with the best, but, Chris Spielman like run plugger he is not. (yes, I remember Spielman)

This is 2020.  Run stopping MLBs are no longer the way to go.  Fast, big wing span, sideline to sideline coverage LBs are what is needed in today's game.  And he's still only 22, plenty of time to improve assignments in the run game, leverage, tackling and block shedding techniques.

Edited by Mark80

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

*other than Josh Allen*

is still tough to assess. If he’s the QB of note in 9 wins this season -which is frankly expected, he moves into 4th Place all time in QB wins behind the other 3 J’s of team history, Jackie, Jimbo & Joe. And he’ll do it in UNDER 3 seasons! 

Yes, it’s a team stigma we’ll likely never outlive, but that’s 61 years of play to overcome for a 23 y/o farm boy with no prior legit coaching.

Knox & Milano are lovable ‘lunchboxers’, Tre & Tremaine are fantastic, Stefon is thrilling. 

But Josh Allen is simply an enigma.

#Vote17

I almost couldn’t believe this stat.

Probably Devin Singletary and Ed Oliver.  Also hoping I take a liking to Zach Moss, Quinton Jefferson, and AJ Epenesa

1 hour ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Never went from love to hating a player so fast. Garbage move and response 

Yeah, that was pure crap and the dumb animal pretty much got away with it.  One game suspension (wow) so he could be back the following week for the NE vs Pitt primetime game.  It's all about money and ratings with the NFL, not player safety, regardless of what they want you to believe.

Edited by Happy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Josh Allen !!!!

28 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

This is 2020.  Run stopping MLBs are no longer the way to go.  Fast, big wig span, sideline to sideline coverage LBs are what is needed in today's game.  And he's still only 22, plenty of time to improve assignments in the run game, leverage, tackling and block shedding techniques.

I want  Edmunds to be the Troy Polamalu of our defense