The Jets have road graders for OL. How are the Bills against a power run game?

I'm not sure if their new O line would be considered "road graters". As many have already said, they're doing things the Bills did last year. Which means it'll take them time to be a cohesive unit.  They're gonna have their struggles early on in the run game, Bell has already shown his skills are limited without an O line like the Steelers if last year was any indication.

I honestly don't see Bell being with the Jets after this season

Edited by buffalo2218

51 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I'm not sure if their new O line would be considered "road graters". As many have already said, they're doing things the Bills did last year. Which means it'll take them time to be a cohesive unit.  They're gonna have their struggles early on in the run game, Bell has already shown his skills are limited without an O line like the Steelers if last year was any indication.

I honestly don't see Bell being with the Jets after this season

Bell's rushing numbers plummeted but his receptions were still solid. I think if the Jets can field a mid-levelish unit in front of Bell he should have a good season maybe not as great as he did with the Steelers but he should improve, he is only 28 and coming into a season where I think he wants to earn the back part of his contract. 

25 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Bell's rushing numbers plummeted but his receptions were still solid. I think if the Jets can field a mid-levelish unit in front of Bell he should have a good season maybe not as great as he did with the Steelers but he should improve, he is only 28 and coming into a season where I think he wants to earn the back part of his contract. 

I'm not sure Bell really wants to be there tbh. Didn't he report an injury, miss a game just to go bowling or something to that effect? I believe money is the only motivation for him. Whether he plays good or bad, he's still gonna get paid. Not sure what guaranteed money he gets tho

48 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I'm not sure Bell really wants to be there tbh. Didn't he report an injury, miss a game just to go bowling or something to that effect? I believe money is the only motivation for him. Whether he plays good or bad, he's still gonna get paid. Not sure what guaranteed money he gets tho

I think Bell is a mercenary for sure. He took the Jets offer because it was the biggest offer. But I think the timing of this season makes me think he will at least have a good season (1k rushing and 500 reviving yards. over 4 yards a carry.) Better O-line in front of him, he is only 28 and he has only a fairly small amount of guaranteed money after this season (plenty of motivation to get that back end of his deal.) 

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I mean did they? He seemed like a high level Jag to me. 

They did nothing to replace him, but I dont think anyone was super worried about Robby Anderson

It's not like he really had a QB where he could shine.  He and Darnold finished the season strong.  

Robbie doesn't lack for talent.

19 hours ago, MJS said:

Hmm, I think we can still beat them if we have all those things happen. The Jets are not a team you need to be mistake free to beat. It's the really good teams you need to worry about in that regard.

You can overcome some mistakes and still beat them.

Keyword. Some. Not too many. They need to play solid in all three phases and not let up too many big plays.