Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Are they FREE to Bills if they catch COVID-19 virus sending back checks to Bills?

Just stop with the hysteria...they're just as safe there in the open environment than they are in their own house.  Soon they will be back at the practice facility and I'm pretty damn sure they won't be running drills with freaking masks on.  

• Like (+1) 14
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Just stop with the hysteria...they're just as safe there in the open environment than they are in their own house.  Soon they will be back at the practice facility and I'm pretty damn sure they won't be running drills with freaking masks on.  

But we want safetyyyyy:cry:???

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

Diggs was  with AB yesterday

Thanks. I wasn’t sure based on Gelber’s wording. Would’ve been interesting if Josh had been throwing to both. Again, not because I want AB. Just interesting. 

Edited by TheProcess

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

It is not hysteria.  IF they catch it ARE they willing to pay the price or do they expect SOMEONE else to pay the price?

I have no problem if they are risking their own money.

Complete hysteria; put your mask back on and go to sleep.  Your pillow has more germs on it than the open air they are breathing.  

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t care if they wore a mask, but it is kind of dumb to not keep their distance from each other.  As far as the group, not sure why Beasley didn’t show, but then Smith, and Kroft weren’t there either.  You would thInk Kroft would have shown unless he is just writing off he’ll be gone after this year.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is not hysteria.  IF they catch it ARE they willing to pay the price or do they expect SOMEONE else to pay the price?

Or are you talking about something FICTIONAL LtAss?

If athletes in their 20s catch the virus, they may never even notice.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Doesn't need the work, he's got the smurf magnet.

screw that noise, too many drops last year for a possession receiver

7 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Complete hysteria; put your mask back on and go to sleep.  Your pillow has more germs on it than the open air they are breathing.  

We get it. You're a tough guy and masks are for sissies.  You've made your point.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If athletes in their 20s catch the virus, they may never even notice.  

Yep - just like 80% of people - then they become asymptotic carriers spreading the disease all over - especially if they travel on airplanes or hit up a restaurant in Florida.

Do you think it is sick people that are spreading the disease?  If it was sick people it would be easy to stop the spread of all diseases.  It is the people that feel fine and are not even aware they are sick that spread the majority.

They are in Florida - so what they are doing is fine - I am happy to see them together and practicing- I also want them to be safe and not part of the statistics.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Screw the CDC

We should all listen to Liuetenant Mask.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Yep - just like 80% of people - then they become asymptotic carriers spreading the disease all over - especially if they travel on airplanes or hit up a restaurant in Florida.

Do you think it is sick people that are spreading the disease?  If it was sick people it would be easy to stop the spread of all diseases.  It is the people that feel fine and are not even aware they are sick that spread the majority.

They are in Florida - so what they are doing is fine - I am happy to see them together and practicing- I also want them to be safe and not part of the statistics.

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020/05/24/asymptomatic-sars-cov-2-carriers-are-not-very-contagious/

shocking revelation that asymptomic carriers are not very contagious due to low viral load of the virus

10 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Anyone see Gelber’s response to someone asking about AB? He said “He worked out with AB yesterday”. Wonder who he was talking about Allen or Diggs. Not at all advocating for AB, but an interesting comment in light of last year. 

Anyway, good to see him getting in work with the guys. Especially Diggs. 

34 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread, but Diggs is training with Antonio Brown. 

Please, please, PRETTY, please, stay the hell away from Antonio Brown!! He is like another viral infection we need to avoid at all cost. Team killer.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Or are you talking about something FICTIONAL LtAss?

It's complete hysteria at this point and @Lieutenant Aldo Raine is spot on.

Edited by BigBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Glad to see these low risk 20 and 30 somethings getting fresh air with vitamin D working on their craft And not believing CNN.

My parents live in FL and are going to restaurants and are fine.  I’m in IL and I’m still shut in for my protection. So sick of this, it’s a clear power grab and a abuse of power.  

Edited by JinxedBill
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

screw that noise, too many drops last year for a possession receiver

We get it. You're a tough guy and masks are for sissies.  You've made your point.

The laws of physics mandate that .14 micron virus particles can not be stopped by a filter material that can only stop particles down to .3 microns.

You might as well as wear a hairnet on your face

masks.jpg

Just now, spartacus said:

The laws of physics mandate that .14 micron virus particles can not be stopped by a filter material that can only stop particles down to .3 microns.

You might as well as wear a hairnet on your face

masks.jpg

You have your docs, I have mine.

Back on topic...

• Haha (+1) 3