Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

Just now, Penfield45 said:

is it me or does it look like Allen has gained some significant weight recently. hope he can cut it before training camp and it doesn't effect his running game 

it's you.  it will always be you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

clearly isn't because everyone on twitter is saying the same thing. you can clearly see he has gotten more round 

but is the roundness in the right places?

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bruce Arians pondering whether to keep a QB away from facility

If, for instance, Brady tests positive, it's possible any backups in the small quarterbacks' room would also need to be quarantined for a time period.

Ensuring your team doesn't lose the entire room in one quarantine could be worth forcing the third-string player to Zoom into every meeting, as annoying as that might be for him this season.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bruce-arians-pondering-whether-to-keep-a-qb-away-from-facility

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

clearly isn't because everyone on twitter is saying the same thing. you can clearly see he has gotten more round 

Maybe when he throws the game winning pass in the Super Bowl he'll do the truffle shuffle.

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

is it me or does it look like Allen has gained some significant weight recently, and not the good kind. hope he can cut it before training camp and it doesn't effect his running game 

Seriously? (from Croom link above)

He looks about the same as he looked this time last year to me.

He's a big guy and I don't think the team is asking him to hone his body fat percentage into the single digits.
image.thumb.png.34a5d3cc6b8e38fea1900bc32aa77278.png

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Doc said:

So...none of them got COVID from this?  Good.

Do we know if they got tested? 

Being heartless and concerned only about My Bills, the optimal outcome would be if they ALL got covid-19 from this, but ALL of them were asymptomatic and had no lingering effects while becoming immune....

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do we know if they got tested? 

Being heartless and concerned only about My Bills, the optimal outcome would be if they ALL got covid-19 from this, but ALL of them were asymptomatic and had no lingering effects while becoming immune....

oh thank goodness i'm not the only one that has been thinking this. I just said the other day, to my wife, that if I was on a football team i'd get all the guys together, get it, quarantine and get it out of the way for the next 2-3 months...… the look she gave me....

Image result for yikes gif

Edited by Stank_Nasty