Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

10 minutes ago, WideNine said:

No arguments here. TE play has been a gap in the Bills' offensive arsonal for years while NE prioritized the position.

Would like nothing better than to see the Bills develop their TEs.

I like both our new TEs. Sweeney may be the stronger blocker and will be more effective with more route polish.

Knox is frustrating in that he makes some spectacular circus catches and then drops others that are right on the money. I think his improvement area is his focus and consistency, otherwise he checks off all the TE boxes.

Kroft could bring that veteran presence and play to the group if his feet and ankles hold up. 

Could well be an area of strength for the Bills next season.

Sweeney is intriguing.  He did well the final game playing with the 2nd string catching 5 of 5.  It was his big debut and he showed he can perform.

I think for Sweeney to get more games "dressed" his pathway could be blocking.  If he can show he is a capable blocker it makes Lee Smith's role

expendable.  He easily could develop into a all around utility depth TE after Kroft moves on next year.

Even if Lee Smith stays on the team Sweeney needs to steal starts from him somehow if the others (Knox and Kroft) stay healthy.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Is there any other team putting something like this together? I haven't seen it reported anywhere, but I don't pay too close attention to teams that aren't the Bills.

One Bills Live had the owner/trainer of the facility on.  I think he said 3 other teams had already scheduled some future time there.  They really have a complete facility there which offers a scaled down version of what the team's have minus the coaches, of course.

10 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Is there any other team putting something like this together? I haven't seen it reported anywhere, but I don't pay too close attention to teams that aren't the Bills.

It’s been reported that Brady is having big organized workouts but then again they report his every move 

45 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

hope so but dont care who it is , as long as we win.

honestly...this. I don’t care if Diggs runs decoy routes all season and john brown lights it up for 1,400 yards. As long as they win, is it really a problem?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This has spawned into 3 threads. Lol 

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/05/inside-the-buffalo-bills-florida-workouts-how-stefon-diggs-broke-ice-with-josh-allen.html

1. Who put this whole thing together?

You guessed it: Josh Allen

2. Who led the workouts?

Bills fourth string quarterback Davis Webb?

3. How much did Allen work with Diggs?

Every rep that Allen or Diggs were apart of during the Florida practices, they made sure they were both rotated into the rep

And because I picked on Rob Foster before

4. How did Allen look overall?

“He’s bigger. He’s got some more muscle on him. He has a lot more control over his throws,” Croom said. “He’s dropping some dimes, bro. He threw a pass that I couldn’t even count the yardage to Rob Foster — over his head — and hit him in his chest so loud that you thought he belly-flopped into a pool.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This has spawned into 3 threads. Lol 

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/05/inside-the-buffalo-bills-florida-workouts-how-stefon-diggs-broke-ice-with-josh-allen.html

1. Who put this whole thing together?

You guessed it: Josh Allen

2. Who led the workouts?

Bills fourth string quarterback Davis Webb?

3. How much did Allen work with Diggs?

Every rep that Allen or Diggs were apart of during the Florida practices, they made sure they were both rotated into the rep

And because I picked on Rob Foster before

4. How did Allen look overall?

“He’s bigger. He’s got some more muscle on him. He has a lot more control over his throws,” Croom said. “He’s dropping some dimes, bro. He threw a pass that I couldn’t even count the yardage to Rob Foster — over his head — and hit him in his chest so loud that you thought he belly-flopped into a pool.

i thought he looked bigger too, which is good because i thought he was a tad skinny, should allow him take hits  better and for running dudes over ??

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i thought he looked bigger too, which is good because i thought he was a tad skinny, should allow him take hits  better and for running dudes over ??

Do you remember what a geek Brady looked like in his combine/ scouting picture?

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 2