Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

Not Diggs... 

24 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Mea culpa. I amended it to say receivers. 

Lol, I’m not trying to be “that guy” but it is receiver (singular). The whole video is Gabe Davis. I’m not even sure that the whole video is Josh throwing him the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's QB/TE/RB/WR 

And Dawkins I believe is only OL

Missing Zack Moss/Dimarco and  a cpl others but ya got almost every skill position guy , which is just great and shows these guys care and want to Win! 

Observations-

*Davis and Hodgins are HUGE WR, would love to see both of them make the cut. 

*Great to see Croom back and healthy. Always thought he had potential, he's going to be fighting for a spot , love the competition though at #3 TE. 

*Motor looks like he bulked up ! Looks like a Beast! Wonder if he wants to add some more power to his game? Punish defenders a bit more?

*Overall the O should make a massive jump. Compared to going into last year , we have a our new RB1(Motor) , TE1 (Knox) and WR1 (Diggs). 

All while adding depth at every position , including OL and not losing ONE player we wanted to keep! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Saw some videos on Diggs and Dawkins ig stories. Guys are staying together, getting some chefs where they’re staying. Looks overall like they’re having a great time. Hopefully it pays off.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

How bout we talk about drafting receivers who actually catch the ball with their hands.....naturally and effortlessly ?

The routes need some work but routes don’t catch the ball.... hands do.

It’s practice lol

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Is there any other team putting something like this together? I haven't seen it reported anywhere, but I don't pay too close attention to teams that aren't the Bills.

Dwayne Haskins was doing something similar a week or so ago.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:59 PM, whatdrought said:

I like to see Tommy Sweeney getting plugged in... am I the only one who just randomly thinks he could take a step this year?

No arguments here. TE play has been a gap in the Bills' offensive arsonal for years while NE prioritized the position.

Would like nothing better than to see the Bills develop their TEs.

I like both our new TEs. Sweeney may be the stronger blocker and will be more effective with more route polish.

Knox is frustrating in that he makes some spectacular circus catches and then drops others that are right on the money. I think his improvement area is his focus and consistency, otherwise he checks off all the TE boxes.

Kroft could bring that veteran presence and play to the group if his feet and ankles hold up. 

Could well be an area of strength for the Bills next season.

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Don’t know if this video has been posted yet, but the chemistry between JA and his receivers is looking good.

Based on that video, no it doesn't. You repeatedly see the receiver dramatically slowing to be able to catch it. Just because it's caught, doesn't mean it looks good. That looks like what you'd expect with Allen and Davies, very raw early in the off season and timing is way off. 

Edited by Mountain Man