Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So just for reference.....Lee Smith is 6 foot 6 and 265.....so if Sweeney up on weight in the offseason they are not that far apart.

Yeah, I’m not buying that ? He is MUCH heavier than that. 

All good, just don’t see it...yet.

I’m a bit late here.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29241841/josh-allen-stefon-diggs-bills-working-florida

The list of Bills players present included Allen, Barkley and rookie quarterback Jake Fromm; wide receivers Diggs, Hodgins, Davis, John Brown, Robert Foster, Cole Beasley, Isaiah McKenzie and Nick Easley; running back Devin Singletary; and tight ends Dawson Knox, Tommy Sweeney, Nate Becker and Jason Croom‬.

This is a pivotal offseason for Allen and the Bills

Yeah I think he’s got the offense covered!  :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I’m a bit late here.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29241841/josh-allen-stefon-diggs-bills-working-florida

The list of Bills players present included Allen, Barkley and rookie quarterback Jake Fromm; wide receivers Diggs, Hodgins, Davis, John Brown, Robert Foster, Cole Beasley, Isaiah McKenzie and Nick Easley; running back Devin Singletary; and tight ends Dawson Knox, Tommy Sweeney, Nate Becker and Jason Croom‬.

That's just damn impressive. To see this whole group come together voluntarily tells me a lot about what OBD is building. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I’m a bit late here.  

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's just damn impressive. To see this whole group come together voluntarily tells me a lot about what OBD is building. 

Where the hell is Zack Moss?!? He hasn’t accomplished anything in this league. He’s “too good” to not show up at these team-oriented workouts in South Florida?!? He’s from South Florida!!! I’m done with this guy.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Where the hell is Zack Moss?!? He hasn’t accomplished anything in this league. He’s “too good” to not show up at these team-oriented workouts in South Florida?!? He’s from South Florida!!! I’m done with this guy.

this is sarcasm i hope! ? 

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Lol 

I got it  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

this is sarcasm i hope! ? 

Yes it was

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Do you think we could trade him for Sammy Watkins straight up?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think we could trade him for Sammy Watkins straight up?

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

***** that. Give me Moss for Skelton straight up. 

I’d take Peterman for him at this point. At least he wanted to be here!! Give me the guy that tries hard and coaches like over some entitled rookie. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Diggs is approximately the first two thirds of the video. 

No he’s not.

6 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

You gotta click before you comment. ?

I watched the video. Didn’t see Diggs but saw a lot of Gabe Davis

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1