Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

24 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Singletary looks like a pain to tackle. Gotta go low, but he’s hard to break down given his stature. 

Image how Moss is going to look hammering people. Inch taller than Devin but 20 lbs heavier. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

hold on, I take my snark back.  They definitely SHOULD be wearing masks if they’re around AB... yikes ? 

i’m pretty sure that’s not AB it’s ray ray. Looks just like him (minus his old afro.)

I know this is all unprecedented, but I absolutely love seeing how many guys are coming together to take advantage of the downtime. This team is going to be special. From our Star QB and Star WR, to the practice squad TE. It’s amazing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My tolerance for people turning any thread into a Covid thread is rapidly waning, particularly when it comes to repeat offenders.

Boater, JaCrispy, Riot Act, etc, if you want to discuss masks and pandemics, go to one of the several threads on OTW. 

Stop polluting threads on the main board with it.

P.S. I will be deleting any responses to this post in an effort to keep it on-topic, so if you need to say something about it, PM me and leave this thread alone.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tellin you guys.....dont sleep on Tommy Sweeney

A complete afterthought right now....but he blocks and he has good hands

Could push Lee Smith right off the roster

Not sure if he has the weight and strength at this point. Definitely a score in the seventh round, but still needs some seasoning to replace Lee, no?

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The person label thing says it's Ray Ray McCloud.

Look at the big grin on Josh Allen with all these new toys to play with

Just now, TroutDog said:

Not sure if he has the weight and strength at this point. Definitely a score in the seventh round, but still needs some seasoning to replace Lee, no?

Lee does NOTHING for our passing game and is a walking penalty magnet....I realize he is the size of a offensive linemen....but you dont need to be to be an effective blocker.

Sweeney came into the league at 6 foot 5 251 pounds....if he was able to put 15 pounds of quality weight on in the offseason......well lets just see.

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Look at the big grin on Josh Allen with all these new toys to play with

Lee does NOTHING for our passing game and is a walking penalty magnet....I realize he is the size of a offensive linemen....but you dont need to be to be an effective blocker.

Sweeney came into the league at 6 foot 5 251 pounds....if he was able to put 15 pounds of quality weight on in the offseason......well lets just see.

I’m not a Lee a Smith cheerleader, just don’t see them as in the same category. Very big difference, physically, between the two. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

My post about the players not wearing masks was meant as a joke...lighten up, sunshine...?

Did you miss the part where he told you not to post to him in the thread?

Jesus ppl just cant follow instructions

5 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I’m not a Lee a Smith cheerleader, just don’t see them as in the same category. Very big difference, physically, between the two. 

So just for reference.....Lee Smith is 6 foot 6 and 265.....so if Sweeney up on weight in the offseason they are not that far apart.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1