Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

44 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

That is Croom...Dawkins is back there too.

Sounds like Dawkins is there to work on his tackle eligible play!

Looking at that photo in the article, take the Bills jersey away, would think it's some high school throwing the ball as JA looks like he's about 16.  A real baby face if there ever was one.

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I like to see Tommy Sweeney getting plugged in... am I the only one who just randomly thinks he could take a step this year?

Not the only One

I really like this Kid. Hope he and Knox are long term Bills TE beasties !

Read this today and was super delighted to see some Bills news worth noting finally

43 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Who is to the left of Allen and between Barkley and Beasley? I assume one must be Becker, but who is the other guy? You've got Sweeney, Davis, Croom, Dawkins, Singletary, Diggs, Antonio Brown, John Brown, Foster, Roberts, Allen, Hodgins, Easley, Knox, Barkley, Beasley and Fromm. Then the two random white guys.

I think the guy next to Allen is Becker...but I have never seen the guy between Barkley and Beasley.

Any guesses?

Antonio Brown?

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

ehh..wouldn’t it make more sense if that was mcKenzie though? Those are all Bills. AB is not.

It would, but I promise you that is him...look at the hair on that guy, then on AB in the picture on the first page.

Plus, they all seem happy to be there, but him.

Also, I know he is there (in Florida) from the other pictures. I haven't seen a picture of McKenzie yet.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

McKenzie looks like the guy sitting down in the white shirt.

That's Bob Foster.

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/players-roster/robert-foster/

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

McKenzie looks like the guy sitting down in the white shirt.

30285.png

I promise, my lineup is correct...except for the two I wasn't sure of, Becker and Webb.