Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

1 minute ago, Rockinon said:

Diggs can talk to anyone he damn well pleases. And he doesn't need our permission either. Has everyone forgotten what country we live in?

Haha, the toxicity, drama and anger AB has brought to the chat room is proof enough. 

This is a positive thread about how awesome it is to see our favorite team working out together.

Sorry I let AB get to me and bring negativity into this space.

I realize I have lost my marbles at this point and I should get off the internet for the day.

I'll see myself out, have a great weekend everyone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Diggs can talk to anyone he damn well pleases. And he doesn't need our permission either. Has everyone forgotten what country we live in?

Americans love to worry about all sorts of silly ?, mostly about security issues,  I never really noticed until I spent time In other countries, it’s like we as a people need to worry about everything, it would be comical if it wasn’t so sad.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsfanAZ said:

I will see your Mayo clinic article and I will raise you a CDC post as well as CIDRAP commentary.  There are studies that show masks work and there are studies that show they dont. Most people wearing masks reuse the same one and constantly touch it negating its use. Basically it comes down to perception of risk....for some the risk is high and for others the risk is low. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong.  Oh and Go Bills. 

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/04/commentary-masks-all-covid-19-not-based-sound-data

Bravo sir.  In the country today it seems everyone would just rather hate each other instead of considering a moment in someone else's shoes.

Proceed with the tribal hatred.

53 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Who is to the left of Allen and between Barkley and Beasley? I assume one must be Becker, but who is the other guy? You've got Sweeney, Davis, Croom, Dawkins, Singletary, Diggs, Antonio Brown, John Brown, Foster, Roberts, Allen, Hodgins, Easley, Knox, Barkley, Beasley and Fromm. Then the two random white guys.

I think the guy next to Allen is Becker...but I have never seen the guy between Barkley and Beasley.

Any guesses?

Edited by JustWinPlease

14 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Who is to the left of Allen and between Barkley and Beasley? I assume one must be Becker, but who is the other guy? You've got Sweeney, Davis, Croom, Dawkins, Singletary, Diggs, Antonio Brown, John Brown, Foster, Roberts, Allen, Hodgins, Easley, Knox, Barkley, Beasley and Fromm. Then the two random white guys.

I think the guy next to Allen is Becker...but I have never seen the guy between Barkley and Beasley.

Any guesses?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1