Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

Just now, Limeaid said:

Except when he was not main target of game plan and he would sulk and dog it according to Pittsburgh fans I know who follow team as much as we follow the Bills.

He flat out quit on his teammates, coaches, and fans. You cannot break the code any more blatantly than that. I don’t care now talented a player is, but if he’s got that level of quit in him, especially when you’re vying for a playoff spot, then it just doesn’t matter. That said, I’m sure there’s a coach out there thinking he can rehabilitate AB and cure him of all that ails him. He can have him. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

In a football workout what are you thinking that Brown could say that will be so powerful it will completely change the that Diggs thinks about life and his career? How could he possibly influence him? 

You think they're just working out and not hanging-out afterwards?  OK.

And maybe AB doesn't influence him.  I'd just rather he not be around someone like that.  Obviously Diggs knows how to train, given his career to date.

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

In a football workout what are you thinking that Brown could say that will be so powerful it will completely change the that Diggs thinks about life and his career? How could he possibly influence him? 

“I was one of the best in the game and ruined it. Don’t be like me”

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

You think they're just working out and not hanging-out afterwards?  OK.

And maybe AB doesn't influence him.  I'd just rather he not be around someone like that.  Obviously Diggs knows how to train, given his career to date.

If your concern is that they are going out for drinks after and Brown is capable of anything in his private life, cool. I’ll 100% buy that. If your concern is that he will turn Diggs into a toxic person in the locker room, I’m sorry not buying that. His legendary work ethic is a great thing for Diggs to be around. The fact that he has had the game taken from him is a good lesson for Diggs. If they are out at the club, I wouldn’t like that either. Trouble follows Brown in his personal life. He’s ready, fire, aim.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If your concern is that they are going out for drinks after and Brown is capable of anything in his private life, cool. I’ll 100% buy that. If your concern is that he will turn Diggs into a toxic person in the locker room, I’m sorry not buying that. His legendary work ethic is a great thing for Diggs to be around. The fact that he has had the game taken from him is a good lesson for Diggs. If they are out at the club, I wouldn’t like that either. Trouble follows Brown in his personal life. He’s ready, fire, aim.

Jordan Poyer is on the plane right now, tracing Diggs’ Instagram story to find Brown.

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Who exactly took the game from him? The women he assaulted? The employees he didn't pay? The mother of his children who he humiliates on social media? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Clutchwarfare said:

Who exactly took the game from him? The women he assaulted? The employees he didn't pay? The mother of his children who he humiliates on social media? 

The league? Did I defend anything that he did? If so, let me know. He has been begging teams to get back because he realizes what an idiot that he is. You are reading into something that I neither said nor inferred. It’s his fault but the game has been taken from him. Both of those things are true.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Clutchwarfare said:

I think it was the coaches, teammates, and fans he quit on more than anything in his personal life as we’ve seen time and again players able to return after off the field incidents, including assaults, domestic abuse, civil court issues, etc. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The league? Did I defend anything that he did? If so, let me know. He has been begging teams to get back because he realizes what an idiot that he is. You are reading into something that I neither said nor inferred. It’s his fault but the game has been taken from him. Both of those things are true.

I do not think "the game has been taken from him". This man has, on his own accord, flushed his talent down the toilet. No one took anything away from him. He gave it away, whether he regrets it or not.

Just now, Clutchwarfare said:

I do not think "the game has been taken from him". This man has, on his own accord, flushed his talent down the toilet. No one took anything away from him. He gave it away, whether he regrets it or not.

Are you really trying to play some semantically game? If so, you are 100% diluting the point. He regrets not having football in his life. That was the point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Are you really trying to play some semantically game? If so, you are 100% diluting the point. He regrets not having football in his life. That was the point.

Ok, the original point is, please keep our players away from the toxic AB. I'll stick to that. Agree or disagree, doesn't matter to me. Just off season chatting.  

We could start a whole new thread about whether the league has done AB wrong or if the game was taken from him. However I'm already ashamed that I have used this amount of time on AB.

Just now, Clutchwarfare said:

Ok, the original point is, please keep our players away from the toxic AB. I'll stick to that. Agree or disagree, doesn't matter to me. Just off season chatting.  

We could start a whole new thread about whether the league has done AB wrong or if the game was taken from him. However I'm already ashamed that I have used this amount of time on AB.

I never said that the league “wronged” AB. I said that “the game was taken from him.” I never said that it wasn’t warranted. In fact if you look back to the beginning of this conversation I said that “the AB ship had sailed for me. He’s too much of a problem.” 

I did say and do believe that players working out with AB is a good thing not a bad thing. His work ethic and precision is legendary. That’s how he became the player (not person) that he became. I don’t see that as a bad thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He might ask him to be on his next rap LP, ya never know, ?

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 2