Josh Allen is training with Bills receivers in Florida

11 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

By year end it’s gonna be Diggs/Davis as 1/2 outside. 

in the immoral TBD words......

IM CALLING IT NOW

I have heard many immoral things said around here over the years, but that one doesn't seem too bad... ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread, but Diggs is training with Antonio Brown. 

Ugh.  Not what I want to hear.  Who knows what that idiot is saying to Diggs.

• Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Complete hysteria; put your mask back on and go to sleep.  Your pillow has more germs on it than the open air they are breathing.  

My pillow smells like pastrami ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is not hysteria.  IF they catch it ARE they willing to pay the price or do they expect SOMEONE else to pay the price?

I have no problem if they are risking their own money.

Or are you talking about something FICTIONAL LtAss?

They have a better chance of tearing an ACL running drills outside than catching COVID outside in a hot/humid environment. Unless of course the Patriots personnel is in the area then you never know what can happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Ugh.  Not what I want to hear.  Who knows what that idiot is saying to Diggs.

Ehh, Antonio Brown is one of the hardest working players of this generation. He’s also a world-class route runner. He’s an idiot as a person and a genius at his craft. I have ZERO issue with Diggs learning from him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ehh, Antonio Brown is one of the hardest working players of this generation. He’s also a world-class route runner. He’s an idiot as a person and a genius at his craft. I have ZERO issue with Diggs learning from him.

Yeah, I was just going to post something similar.  Nobody EVER questioned AB's work ethic on the football field.  If Diggs is training with him that's not a bad thing.  At all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Dare to dream Diggs is telling AB to come to Buffalo and be well-behaved for one year?

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is not hysteria.  IF they catch it ARE they willing to pay the price or do they expect SOMEONE else to pay the price?

I have no problem if they are risking their own money.

Or are you talking about something FICTIONAL LtAss?

If they catch it they will have to self isolate for 2 weeks. It would be embarrassing if the Bills didn’t pay them still. Odds are a lot of the NFL players have probably already had it. They travel a lot. 

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I will see your Mayo clinic article and I will raise you a CDC post as well as CIDRAP commentary.  There are studies that show masks work and there are studies that show they dont. Most people wearing masks reuse the same one and constantly touch it negating its use. Basically it comes down to perception of risk....for some the risk is high and for others the risk is low. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong.  Oh and Go Bills. 

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/04/commentary-masks-all-covid-19-not-based-sound-data

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Dare to dream Diggs is telling AB to come to Buffalo and be well-behaved for one year?

I think that ship has sailed for me. A year ago I was all about it. That guy may just be too damaging. It would be interesting though to see if he’s at today’s workout. On IG, I’ve seen Barkley, Dawkins, Josh, Webb, Diggs, Motor, what looked like Beasley and I’m sure many more. If AB is there again it would certainly raise an eyebrow 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that ship has sailed for me. A year ago I was all about it. That guy may just be too damaging. It would be interesting though to see if he’s at today’s workout. On IG, I’ve seen Barkley, Dawkins, Josh, Webb, Diggs, Motor, what looked like Beasley and I’m sure many more. If AB is there again it would certainly raise an eyebrow 

Who’s instagram page was this on?

14 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Who’s instagram page was this on?

Dawkins was the most recent

Croom Photos has a ton too. Davis, Hodgins, Easley, Becker, Fromm, Sweeney, McKenzie, Croom are guys that were there too

Edited by Kirby Jackson

39 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

30 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah, I was just going to post something similar.  Nobody EVER questioned AB's work ethic on the football field.  If Diggs is training with him that's not a bad thing.  At all.

Yeah they're going to be training, but they'll also be talking.  Hopefully Diggs tunes out everything but how to train.

13 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

Yes, he was recovering from a sports hernia surgery during offseason

I thought he had healed by then.  Or that he at least should have shown up, but not necessarily practiced.

3 hours ago, spartacus said:

The laws of physics mandate that .14 micron virus particles can not be stopped by a filter material that can only stop particles down to .3 microns.

You might as well as wear a hairnet on your face

masks.jpg

Again with this already debunked nonsense? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah they're going to be training, but they'll also be talking.  Hopefully Diggs tunes out everything but how to train.

I thought he had healed by then.  Or that he at least should have shown up, but not necessarily practiced.

In a football workout what are you thinking that Brown could say that will be so powerful it will completely change the that Diggs thinks about life and his career? How could he possibly influence him? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1