Who wants to buy Tom Brady's custom Escalade? Just 300k OBO

It has nothing over what modern cars already have besides the interior upgrades. Waste of money.

4 hours ago, dneveu said:

Wonder why he's selling

Probably because outside of the north east there is no reason to have one as there is no winter in Tampa Bay. 

21 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

It has nothing over what modern cars already have besides the interior upgrades. Waste of money.

Probably because outside of the north east there is no reason to have one as there is no winter in Tampa Bay. 

I doubt he drives it himself often or ever. It’s not a weather issue, it’s a mobile office. Phillip Rivers has something similar. He uses it to watch tape to and from the stadium. 

I guess people just like to hate on this because it’s Brady? But the dude has made over $200M in NFL contracts alone. This is a lesser investment for him than season tickets to the Bills. And it allows him to be more efficient with his time. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 5/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m thinking that we should start a go fund me, purchase it and burn it as a symbolic passing of the torch. An unofficial funeral for the Patriots reign

Ha, or paint it Bills colors and turn it into a Bills Mafia tailgate item next to the red pinto. 

Id buy it...its legit, and he's done exactly what he's said he's done.   It will sell for that easily.  I'd be lobbying for a signature on the wall or something. 

Tom Brady's Escalade Limo will sell no problem.   The dude just auctioned a game day experience with dinner afterwards for over 1 million.  

Like it or not, he's the GOAT.? Anything he sells will be purchased, and probably at a premium. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/28/2020 at 4:59 PM, Limeaid said:

I have no problem with the car but would need to replace the tires.  I hear the tires are soft.

Im sure they can be re-inflated to proper levels....

21 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

C8Gww_mVMAE_9vZ?format=jpg&name=small

Photo of Him and Gronk driving his new car through the streets of Tampa?

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Photo of Him and Gronk driving his new car through the streets of Tampa?

Gronk's car apparently looks like his junk, which Brady admires.