2020 NFL Coach of the Year odds

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m locked in at McDermott +2000 to win COY and Bills +130 to win the AFC East. I also have a small bet on the Bills to win the Super Bowl at +4000 because I have to.

Somehow I knew you would be the first to respond ?

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m locked in at McDermott +2000 to win COY and Bills +130 to win the AFC East. I also have a small bet on the Bills to win the Super Bowl at +4000 because I have to.

I remember when you made that post about storylines and the MVP. In my opinion, the storylines matter WAYYY more for COY. McD has a really good shot if he dethrones the Pats in style and the Bills rattle off 11-12 wins and the AFCE title. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I remember when you made that post about storylines and the MVP. In my opinion, the storylines matter WAYYY more for COY. McD has a really good shot if he dethrones the Pats in style and the Bills rattle off 11-12 wins and the AFCE title. 

Agreed, 20:1 felt like a steal.

I’m also trying to find a line on Trey Lance to be the 1st overall pick next year. I already got Ja’Mar Chase at 50:1. Lance isn’t even listed currently on Bovada. I want to get my bet in before the hype train goes insane. 

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m also trying to find a line on Trey Lance to be the 1st overall pick next year. I already got Ja’Mar Chase at 50:1. Lance isn’t even listed currently on Bovada. I want to get my bet in before the hype train goes insane. 

Isnt Sunny boy basically a lock to go 1 OVR? no way a small school could dethrone him right?

The weird thing is the Bills being the “favorites” might hurt SM in this bet.  Like if the Bills go 10-6 but the Pats go 8-8, Belichick might win it because he did it without Brady.  I also don’t think he’s really won it that much so there might be a story line to give it to him.

but SM should be up there. 

54 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I’ve spent the last few weeks betting Korean Baseball and Bundesliga. 

I bet wrestlemania, the Tiger Brady golf thing, and the masked singer.  

• Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think Daniel Jeremiah is already there with Lance

Arians is a favorite because he traded for a HOF QB? If they somehow won 13 games, the difference would have to be Brady, not coaching.

I can't wait to see Brady fall on his face in Tampa.

1 hour ago, Bferra13 said:

Isnt Sunny boy basically a lock to go 1 OVR? no way a small school could dethrone him right?

He’s -350 now. If I can get Lance at +1000 I’m going in big. As the scouts in the media that I respect most have started digging into his tape they LOVE him. Miller, Jeremiah, etc... I want in before the secret is out.

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Daniel Jeremiah is already there with Lance

Yep

• Like (+1) 1

Mike McCarthy is one of the most mediocre coaches in the NFL. He only had a job so long because he got carried by Rodgers for years but people think he will be good because of the cowboys media hype train. 

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The weird thing is the Bills being the “favorites” might hurt SM in this bet.  Like if the Bills go 10-6 but the Pats go 8-8, Belichick might win it because he did it without Brady.  I also don’t think he’s really won it that much so there might be a story line to give it to him.

So about this (I assume we're talking about the AP NFL CotY): unless you think 8-8 wins the AFCE, this would be lighting your money on fire as iirc every AP CotY for the last 20 years has been a division winner. Belichick has won the title three times, second to only Don Shula with 4. 

If you're a Bills fan, McDermott CotY+ BUF AFCE champs is a no brainer parlay. I'd spread some out on other likely division winners...just for value's sake I like Gruden +4000, McVay +2800, Tomlin +2800. Hate Stefanski because as mentioned I don't think Browns are close to winning their division, Reich, Flores

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Click on pic to see entire list. the besties at the bottom of the pile tho

RE the Div - IF Belichick wins the div and a playoff game, he will get the call if the Bills don't make it to the AFCCG.  Nothing less gets it for McDermot. 

Arians will have Brady to boost him.  So the who dunnit argument comes up. 

Payton?  What major loss did he suffer at QB to be seen as a heroic leader? 

13 hours ago, 947 said:

Arians is a favorite because he traded for a HOF QB? If they somehow won 13 games, the difference would have to be Brady, not coaching.

I can't wait to see Brady fall on his face in Tampa.

I haven’t been a fan of Brady for the last 20 years, but not since Moss has Brady had this kind of talent in Evans, Godwin, Howard, Brate, etc.  He’s going to have a good year with this talent and Arians is a heck of a coach.  I don’t know nor does anyone else if they can compete with NO, as that is one complete team, but it will be fun to watch Brees vs. Brady even at their age.

Oh, and I think McD could surprise people.